News   Apr 29, 2024
 484     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 3K     7 

Toronto Bike Share

IMG_20230920_183743~2.jpg
IMG_20230920_183736~2.jpg

It fit!

1 month left to submit station requests for this year's engagement survey. Thorncliffe/Flemingdon and Scarborough SW could use some more input... I just added some Science Centre stops
View attachment 510119

I wish the survey spent less time on demographic checkboxes and generalities and more on specific ways to improve the service.

To me the questions should look more like:

1) Identify your highest priority locations for additional bikeshare stations - maximum of 3 - explain why (optional)

2) Other than additional locations what single improvement would cause you to use bikeshare more often:

(Bikes available at station, amenities at bike station, lower price/more minutes, other - explain)

3) If price is an obstacle to use, pick one of these three options (different price points) which would allow you to use Bikeshare more (if none of the above, click other and provide a different option)

4) If amenities were added at Bike Stations which would you prioritize:

a) Weather protection for bikes

b) Weather protection while using the terminal

c) Interactive mapping

d) Drinking fountain

e) Seating

f) Additional lighting/safety measures

g) Other - please explain.

Bikeshare Toronto now at 711 stations.

The latest additions:

Morningside and Ling (south of Lawrence)

Lakeshore and Legion (west of Parklawn)

Lakeshore and 17th (just east of Kipling)

Gerrard and Gifford. (between Parliament and River) (a re-lo of the Parliament location)

And Rogers and Harvie (between Caledonia and Dufferin.

Last edited:
Bikeshare Toronto now at 710 stations.

The latest additions:

Morningside and Ling (south of Lawrence)
Omfg finally I can get to Krispy Kreme from Guildwood GO without having to walk 20 minutes each way. Last week I brought my own lock so I could take a bike from Guildwood and bring it back.

Omfg finally I can get to Krispy Kreme from Guildwood GO without having to walk 20 minutes each way. Last week I brought my own lock so I could take a bike from Guildwood and bring it back.
That's some serious motivation!

Back