Toronto Bay Adelaide Centre | 217.92m | 51s | Brookfield | KPMB

Today:

dCzynlt.jpg

AcHjaDf.jpg

tCKwBrG.jpg

pDTucxr.jpg

9gXoLO4.jpg

Is the Additionelle building on Yonge Street being town down? I noticed a sign saying the store is moving just north of Queen Street.

Is the Additionelle building on Yonge Street being town down? I noticed a sign saying the store is moving just north of Queen Street.

I am not entirely sure, but they were putting up scaffolding around Additionelle today

It's being given a new (old) facade. They're going to transplant the facade of the heritage building to the immediate south.

February 23:

BA1.jpg

BA2.jpg

BA3.jpg

BA4.jpg

BA5.jpg

Attachments

• BA1.jpg
    BA1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 719
  • BA2.jpg
    BA2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 713
  • BA3.jpg
    BA3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 710
  • BA4.jpg
    BA4.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 709
  • BA5.jpg
    BA5.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 689
It's being given a new (old) facade. They're going to transplant the facade of the heritage building to the immediate south.

It will be difficult to top the extraordinary facade glue-job on the Winners building. That took vision.

I wonder if Brookfield will go ahead and start advertising the North tower since this one is doing so well in terms of sales. The North tower was also office, right? Or is it going to be a condo? I can't remember, and the database listing only mentions the first two buildings.

If I recall correctly, it was a combo of office, hotel and apartments.

It was cool yesterday, watching that dinosaur-like machine chew up the parking entrance.

All Gone, Bye Bye

So it looks like the newly signed tenant is the law firm Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (BLG) as per Marketwire.

Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (BLG), a leading, full-service national law firm, will be occupying 165,000 square feet in the building which is on target to be completed in late 2015....

In addition to Bay Adelaide East and West, the third and final phase of the development -- Bay Adelaide North -- can accommodate additional new development of approximately 500,000 square feet.

Back