Toronto Axiom Condos | 74.98m | 21s | Greenpark | Kirkor Architects

And to think, all they had to do to fit in with the neighbourhood was use some red brick.... If I lived nearby, I'd be pretty PO'd at my councillor for not fighting this development.

Great news. My purchase of agreement stated they were looking to start June 12th, but realized construction start dates are so wishy washy. Hope this news is true :)

Passed by today and looks like early construction has started. They are slowly demolishing the Deluxe building from the inside.

Axiom1.jpg
axiom2.jpg

Attachments

• Axiom1.jpg
    Axiom1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,448
  • axiom2.jpg
    axiom2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,435
Great to see these pics.... and happy that things are moving ahead. Looking forward to more pics and eyes on the area. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like construction may be starting on the parking lot surface. This pic was taken yesterday. Anyone know what machine they are using or its purpose? It was just drilling down.

axiom.jpg

Attachments

• axiom.jpg
    axiom.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 1,125
contruction has definitely started. The yellow brick building on the west side of the lot is being torn down.

IMG_3612.JPG

IMG_3630.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3632.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3612.JPG
    IMG_3612.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 966
  • IMG_3630.JPG
    IMG_3630.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 979
  • IMG_3631.JPG
    IMG_3631.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 941
  • IMG_3632.JPG
    IMG_3632.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 942
Pmilo....thanks so much for the great pics!!! So exciting.....
I spoke with my Realtor this morning and was told "digging has begun".
Pictures make it more believable ... THANKS !!
Keep them coming....

Cheers :)

The sales centre is gone too. Did the second phase sell that quickly?

It definitely had. This is a photo from Thursday Nov 27th. Sales centre gone in a mere day. Im guessing the lot will be ready for digging by end of Dec. You can see in the photo where the sales centre used to sit on bottom right corner. Also notice the demolition of the old building on the right is going fast.
My guess is sales did well. The website still shows potential buyers to 'register' for phase 2 launch, but now the centre is gone.

IMG_3810.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3810.JPG
    IMG_3810.JPG
    739.9 KB · Views: 558
I understand that the final staff report on this will be coming to TEYCC in mid-January. I assume they cannot get a permit to excavate until it is approved by TEYCC and Council so excavation will probably not start until February.

Back