Toronto Axiom Condos | 74.98m | 21s | Greenpark | Kirkor Architects

424 + 460 Adelaide St E (Larino, 17 + 19s, ?)

The sign said : http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2010/te/bgrd/backgroundfile-32566.pdf

My take is, everything from Ontario St to the west side of building next to the sales office is for this development. Was not sure if the sales office and parking lot part of it at the time when I took the shots as they were unplan.

Regardless if it was very early on Easter or not, not that busy other than traffic.
6953841204_35fa6a1ec5_b.jpg

Axiom seems to be moving ahead. They have an application in to build a sales centre.

Application#: 12 186995 TPS 00 TS Accepted Date: Jun 5, 2012

Project: Commercial Sales Pavilions

Description: Proposal to construct a one-storey temporary sales centre for "Axiom Condos" (268.2m2).

It never dawned on me until I walked by and noticed the addresses that these apartments will be going on the site of the Deluxe building too.

Perhaps, if the brick went up two or three more higher, and if they gave the upper half some colour accents that referred to the brick colouring down below, it would be better tied in.

I don't mind the general proportions of the towers... no, they're not elegant but they're not horrid, either. But right now, as depicted in this rendering? Looks schizo to me.

Back