Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

beautiful pics someMidtowner! especially that last one! the main cladding (non curved section) looks pretty nice in that lighting, on gloomy days it tends to look pretty bad, but you captured it nicely!

hopefully we'll get some more signs on the podium. Cause right now the BedBath sign looks flat out awkward.

Does anyone have any intel on when we might start seeing balcony glass (other than what appears to be the small recessed balconies on the South side)?

its starting to look like a giant filing cabinet with the bottom drawer left open. "very exciting"

and of course only the baddest of the bad boys have a beastly Bed Bath And Beyond store. there are no words.

ok there are a few: "wow, i'm so glad i won't have to drive to Brampton to pick up those Elizabeth Arden The Spa Collection Towels, 100% Turkish Cotton towels we love so much"

now that's how we roll in the T-Dot!
Screenshot2012-09-28at121744AM_zps7bc38ae2.png

Canon 600D (eos t3i), but the secret is the lens. ;) A camera body is just something to attach a crazy lens to

Are you shooting with a prime lens? I usually only get photos that sharp with my 50mm. Perhaps you've splurged on a 24mm? :D

You would think I used the 50mm 1.8, but I actually used my kit lens for these shots because I was testing a new filter. Also photoshop never hurt lol. My 50mm lens doesnt see as much use as I would like (no zoom) - most of the photos i take with it dont end up in the construction threads - they end up in the city photos/videos section of the forum

Last edited:
It looks like Aura will officially hit the half-way point tomorrow (39th level). :)

Amazing, but we only have a couple more months before Aura rises above its construction webcam. So long construction view. :(

Three days later...

They raised the webcam again!

One that lurks among us is the almighty gatekeeper of thy construction cam.

Back