Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

A view from the northwest, taken yesterday with a lousy cell phone camera:

2012-09-24 13.29.02.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-09-24 13.29.02.jpg
    2012-09-24 13.29.02.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 326
Hmm, can they zoom out the camera? The same problem is with Tridel live cameras--they cannot cover the total image of the construction site for 300 Front and Hullmark Centre.

That's poorly thought out. Too far up, too small and oddly positioned.

Just a couple weeks more till the Shops at Aura opens up. Seems like there has been some progress with the interior finishings, drywalling, and lighting.

It's looking very good, when I walk by now. Can't wait to get inside and explore the place.

http://www.retailataura.com/

In the meantime, you can have a look at this promotional video as to how the things would look like -- nice shops, nice babes and what have you:)

Couldn't put it lower or it'd be obstructed by the yet-to-be-installed canopy. Couldn't make it bigger or it would occlude the windows full of products they would want visible to passers by.

Honestly I'm glad it's not large and in your face, we have far too much of that in Toronto and on Yonge especially. People will pretty quickly come to learn where it is located.

The BB&B sign looks great coming down Yonge street. I'm so relieved they didn't put up a giant screaming sign.

I guess this will drive Down Under in College Park out of business then.

Not necessarily. Shoppers headed from the subway to BB&B will have to walk by the Down Under store windows. This could be a good opportunities for them to snag customers. It is not unusual for competing business to congregate in one area for this very reason. We see this with home furnishing stores for example, and antique stores.

Sept 27th:
Sorry no shots of the ground floor - I was in a car in the northbound lane of yonge on the passenger side so i couldn't snap any

Bf61Y.jpg

nxnry.jpg

bTVtx.jpg

Back