Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

About 15 more on the Yonge Street side though.

WOW! and that's BEFORE the curved portion even begins on the east side..

the fire rises!

today:

8010629474_6bfcd37e5d_b.jpg

8010626067_89ee728523_b.jpg

The extra 3 floors went somewhere in the 30s, after 36 or 37 I believe, but definitely in the bottom tower portion.

so bout 7 for the west and 18 for the east look at the pics above already beastly from the east!

I sometimes wonder how much y'all know about the English language. To be a correct Englishman, beastly means
adjective (beastlier, beastliest)

1British informal very unpleasant: this beastly war
unkind; malicious: don’t be beastly to him

2 archaic cruel and unrestrained: beastly immorality

adverb
[as submodifier] British informal, dated

to an extreme and unpleasant degree: a beastly dull wedding party
from http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/beastly to which I would utterly agree!

well if the english language consisted only of definitions maybe you would be right, luckily there are things called analogies which can be used as an adjective to describe something

your semantics loses

wow everything that is 3 storeys and even some of the low rise buildings will really be dwarfed considering its only nearing its half way point. looks so good from this angle thanks for the post

Thanks, Spires.

I must now sheepishly announce that the temporary wall has gone back up (a bit nicer looking now), so the staircase to next door is once again concealed. You'll be able to spot the fairly conspicuous blank wall, though, if you're passing through there - right next to the bedding shop.

I must now sheepishly announce that the temporary wall has gone back up (a bit nicer looking now), so the staircase to next door is once again concealed. You'll be able to spot the fairly conspicuous blank wall, though, if you're passing through there - right next to the bedding shop.

That's alright Spire.

Somewhere along the line, I had read that there will be a connection/walkway from AURA to College Subway. Perhaps, this wall will come down later.

Just a couple weeks more till the Shops at Aura opens up. Seems like there has been some progress with the interior finishings, drywalling, and lighting.

It's looking very good, when I walk by now. Can't wait to get inside and explore the place.

It looks like Aura will officially hit the half-way point tomorrow (39th level). :)

Amazing, but we only have a couple more months before Aura rises above its construction webcam. So long construction view. :(

Back