Toronto Accolade Condo | ?m | 34s | Tridel | Burka

Although your probably right that there will be no new office buildings they current ones are not sitting early so I can't see them being demolished any time soon.

In the future - with further tax equalization (if it actually happens) it might give companies more incentive to locate in this area (Sheppard, 404, 401, Eglinton, Vic Park or so)

The existing office towers don't have to be demolished, they can be converted to condo's just as the Tribeca lofts were at that corner.

Last edited:
The existing office towers don't have to be demolished, they can be converted to condo's just at the Tribeca lofts were at that corner.

Right ... but my point was they're not empty and are in use so there wouldn't be much of a point in demolishing them.

Accolade Model Suite Photography

Model suite photography at Accolade was completed last week. The model suites will be available for tours soon. I'll be shooting the 360 Virtual tours tonight.

20090908-model-suites-05.jpg

20090908-model-suites-04.jpg

20090908-model-suites-03.jpg

20090908-model-suites-02.jpg

20090908-model-suites-01.jpg

Accolade Headboard

Very nice.

Where can I get a headboard like this one?

20090908-model-suites-02.jpg

As I suspected, that unit was a custom millwork piece built from scratch. It used to be in one of the Presentation Centres and the interior designer thought it would look good in the master bedroom of the model suite.

The existing office towers don't have to be demolished, they can be converted to condo's just as the Tribeca lofts were at that corner.

tribeca lofts were a horrid conversion for purchasers.

it was a poor conversion quality wise, which resulted in special assessments on their condo fees not too long after the building was completed.

BTW, thanks for the pics TWM !

I love that shade of orange, and the custom headboard. It's giving me ideas for my bedroom; doesn't look cheap though, I wish I was a better woodworker.

Accolade Amenities and Common Areas

Here are the new photos of the recently completed Accolade Amenities and Common Areas.

Lobby

20090915-lobby.jpg

Party Room

20090915-partyroom.jpg

Party Room Bar

20090915-bar.jpg

Digital Lounge

20090915-digital-lounge.jpg

Fitness Room

20090915-fitness.jpg

lol that last picture is telling about the current situation in Toronto.

In the background you have a brand new sparkling Condo tower.

In the foreground you have a sign missing to a likely a vacant factory or office place... ;)

Back