Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Re: Absolute Final Phase

50+ for both towers would be awesome! If only they had awesome podiums too!

Hope it will be 75 floor like I have call since day one.

A 100 floor was call for the Fram project at Lakeshore Blvd and Hurontario at planing back on June 26 by a number people in place of the current 16 & 22 floors

By the way, Clarica Dr is now Absolute Dr.

100 floors at Hurontario and Lakeshore is ridiculous. FRAM would never propose anything like that. That is one particular developer that understands human scale better than almost any other developer out there.

The Shipyards in Collingwood (FRAM) is one of the best brownfield site plans and revitilizations ever proposed in Ontario.

^ I don't remember if it was Fram or another developer did propose a massive block tower at the corner of Lakeshore and Hurontario. I doubt it was ever suppose to be serious but I remember one of the ratepayers associations sending out notices to my area about it. I remember it being about 80 floors but it may have been 100 b/c I probably got the notice when the site was still the soccer field and when was that, 10 years ago?

drum118: The process to change Clarica Drive to Absolute Drive has just started. If there are no objections, it will change in the fall.

If I lived on it, I wouldn't want either of those names. I'd rather live on "We should'a done our design competition three buildings earlier Way".

IT'S TWINS!!!
From the looks it's 50 for the fifth tower and 56 still for the fourth.
AbsoluteCondos_1.jpg

Fantastic podium. They should copy it for CPIII.

What a great project. These two towers are going to have a huge presence in Mississauga. Can't wait to see them rise.

Is it just me or has #4 gotten a whole lot uglier?

And the pair of them together.....um, ew?

Hopefully it'll look better in a bigger rendering. Hopefully.

Back