Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Anybody heard anything about move in dates yet for Phase 4? I would hope the lower levels should be almost ready by now.

My occupancy date is September 1st I believe, on the 39th floor. I'm not sure what they are on the lower levels.

from today
20110302012.jpg

Do you work/live near EMTC?

Well, I live across the street from EMTC but my main office is in Waterloo however I work from home 4 days a week. When visiting family, I sometimes work out of Ottawa and/or Montreal as we have remote offices there as well. All I need is an Internet connection and my cell phone and I can work from anywhere. I work in the IT/eLogistics network business, my team is scattered around the world all of whom work from home as well.

September 1st for Tower 4 or Tower 5? My latest occupancy date for Tower 5 Floor 31 is in the end of July.

Tower 4. It's been pushed back several times but the latest date of Sept 1st was their "final" notice apparently and actually considered to put "occupancy date" on the letter. I'd be surprised if they were ready at the end of July for your bulding on that floor. Considering they started it later, who knows.

Tower 4. It's been pushed back several times but the latest date of Sept 1st was their "final" notice apparently and actually considered to put "occupancy date" on the letter. I'd be surprised if they were ready at the end of July for your bulding on that floor. Considering they started it later, who knows.

That's bad news!...Is is more than 2 years past your original occupancy date? Does anybody know what happens if they do exceed that 2 year deadline in the contract?

That's bad news!...Is is more than 2 years past your original occupancy date? Does anybody know what happens if they do exceed that 2 year deadline in the contract?

I believe this September will be exactly 2 years of delays, which will be a total of 5 years since purchase date. It's been so long I sometimes forget I bought a unit there lol.

Last edited:

Back