Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Thanks for those Jasonzed ... That first picture is stunning.

Its the first time I have really checked out Marilyn's sister before Marilyn. In fact, I can't remember even finding that building attractive before. Looked so plain and bloated before, but now looks so lithe, as interchange has appropriately mentioned.

as I noted before ... I am completely in agreement with your thoughts ~

Does anyone else think the spandrel glass on the mechanical box of the taller tower is ugly?

Shot from today.
i finally played around with some effects ...

5439247931_ebf6e275ec_b.jpg

At an 8 a.m. Royal Patrons' Circle breakfast at c5 restaurant this morning, I pointed out to the good folks at my table that Marilyn and her little sister were visible to the west of us - and everyone craned their necks, looking eagerly into the distance. Not only did we see Marilyn, but the whole magical cluster of the Mississauga skyline - glistening in the morning light like the fabled Emerald City of Oz.

Mississauga downtown puts etobicoke and scarbourough to shame, maybe one day even norty york (yonge st), but downtown to still is the best

At an 8 a.m. Royal Patrons' Circle breakfast at c5 restaurant this morning, I pointed out to the good folks at my table that Marilyn and her little sister were visible to the west of us - and everyone craned their necks, looking eagerly into the distance. Not only did we see Marilyn, but the whole magical cluster of the Mississauga skyline - glistening in the morning light like the fabled Emerald City of Oz.

I thought the same thing when last there, Shocker. Quite a vista ! Too bad they couldn't put some baffles over the eating area though, sounds like a highschool cafeteria in there.

They removed the large jib crane on Tuesday. This means that the small one should be gone by the weekend

How can anyone not love Etobicoke City Centre with highrises on either side of the 427? It's an urban paradise!

Back