Toronto 77 Charles West | 65.83m | 16s | Aspen Ridge | HOK

View From the south, of the building:

]
render02.jpg

Thank you! Very kind...

Hmm.

I can't express how happy I am that the French school is getting torn down. Last year I lived in Rowell Jackman (the residence right there) and I cant tell you how annoying those kids are at 9 in the morning after a night of heavy drinking...

"can you get our ball..." was a popular question from the children...followed by a "NO I CAN NOT GET YOUR FUCKING BALL" yelled back...

I can't express how happy I am that the French school is getting torn down. Last year I lived in Rowell Jackman (the residence right there) and I cant tell you how annoying those kids are at 9 in the morning after a night of heavy drinking...

"can you get our ball..." was a popular question from the children...followed by a "NO I CAN NOT GET YOUR FUCKING BALL" yelled back...

I don't think kids who drink heavily at night should be allowed to play with balls. It's just not on.

Oh Jab, make peace with your past.

Oddly enough, I had the exact same experience of the kids, their errant balls, and Rowell Jackman Hall mornings when I was a frequent overnight guest there 9 years ago.

I'm surprised you were so coherent after a night of heavy drinking.

I stopped into the sales centre today to look at the model. Not sure if this has already been covered, but in terms of issues related to One St. Thomas, apparently a resident there brought a lawsuit related to the mechanical systems that 77 St. Charles wanted to place on the roof. 77 St. Charles figured out how to get those systems off the roof, which looks clean and uncluttered in the model. She said that they had wanted more by way of hieght, but didn't say why they weren't able to get it.

She also mentioned that Windsor Arms' residents are currently doing battle with Minto over the height of The St Thomas.

In terms of the model, the podium looks to be a rather cold, bleak marble. They've also got an unfortunate looking glass awning hanging out over the entrance. That said, the landscaping looks good.

Construction is supposed to begin in July when the Lycée's lease runs out.

Thanks for those pictures, what a great model!

and I love this building! perfect height, interesting shape, good layouts, I think the front entrance is great, especially the space for the trees, and flowers, and wide sidewalks! I hope the building turns out as nicely!

I love that the balconies have flowers on them on the model, even though... most balconies wild up plant-less..

Great Project, Great Location, But if i had to choose between this one and One St. Thomas, I'd take One St. Thomas.

Its really a shame that there are those horrible old brick buildings next to this... the ones on the south-west Corner of Bay/Charles... they should find a way to remove those.... they don't fit in with all of the new luxury developments on Charles...

Back