News   Aug 09, 2024
 390     0 
News   Aug 09, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Toronto 2015 Pan American Games

A rendering of Toronto Pan Am Park located at Exhibition Place:

vGxv9OG.jpg

“It’s spiritual,†he said. “To light a bridge is to celebrate life.â€
Being an LED guy myself, I'm all for illuminating the bridge - but this is the kind of crazy talk that makes people scratch their head and wonder WTF!?

Being an LED guy myself, I'm all for illuminating the bridge - but this is the kind of crazy talk that makes people scratch their head and wonder WTF!?

Also, I stood on the Queen bridge and you can barely see the Viaduct. While I still think it would be cool, it wouldn't be much of a view from the village. At best a 'gateway' to Toronto for the DVPers.

Yeah - was the only real option - I think Golf Canada wanted to give the Glen something considering the give Glen Abbey the Canadian Open

Yeah - was the only real option - I think Golf Canada wanted to give the Glen something considering the give Glen Abbey the Canadian Open

Golf Canada is contractually obliged to bring the open to Glen Abbey every so often....part of the deal when the, then, RCGA sold the club to Clublink.....not sure how many more years that has to run.

That aside, I don't think it was Golf Canada's decision but there really are only 2 course in the area that were built from the onset with spectator golf in mind....so it had to be one of the Glen's.

Pan American Aquatic Centre update

58bAQil.jpg

3a7bGm0.jpg

Those were from early August

Back