Toronto 2 St Thomas | 80.46m | 26s | KingSett Capital | Hariri Pontarini

I am renting at $1700 a month (hydro included). I split that with my roomate, so I end up paying $850. Not too pricey at all to live at the X.

I don't have any news on this development breaking ground, but there is a full page ad for it in the March 28 edition of The New Yorker, which oddly enough never even mentions that the condo is in Toronto!

Wow, you are 'all-in' on this bet.
My defination of 'edition' would be copies printed locally rather than flown in with some local ads inserted into the copy.

Sorry to be so off topic.

Sure, I could be wrong and this could be something new, but I've been a subscriber to the New Yorker for about 8 years and have received it in three different cities (Mpls, Atlanta, Toronto) and have not noticed a local ad inserted before.

I only raise it because I once saw a full-page ad for 38 Avenue Road in Architectural Digest and it got me wondering.

I cant find info on this project anywhere. what is going on with it... this parking lot or sales centre is looking boxed in... it will also be sad if they ripped down those houses just so that nothing actually gets built.

Okay, just called the number found on this still available page. The St. Thomas receptionist said that this project will be temporarily "suspended", and will be relaunched at a later date. No publicly released info can be given though....

Hopefully, third time's the charm.

Last edited:
Coming back to life?

stthomasm2.jpg

Back