Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

ASCII code is 207, so just enter 207 while holding down the Alt key (like this: Ã). Note: this only works with the number pad on the right hand side of your keyboard (doesn't work with the top row of numbers). If you're using a laptop, it might be easier to go to Word, click on "insert", "symbol"...and in that dialogue you can just look for it, or enter the 207 ASCII code at the bottom of the dialogue box.
As to why they do it, no idea...marketing? maybe Ice was trademarked?

Additionally you can use the character map provided by Windows. To access it easily, press R while holding the win key (beside ctrl) and type charmap into the dialogue box that appears. Hit okay, and you've got access to all special characters.

And to think how much better it might have been if there had been any substance to them......

as a 12 year old i contriute how i can, but i think we are all one here because we like urbanism, buildings discussing transit etc. etc. and i apologize if i don't know about all these financial and political issues. i'm mainly on here to learn about them and comment on them where i can, but thanks for being unecesarilly mean spirited... happy holidays

I appreciate your contributions a lot, sodapop. You have nothing to apologize for and much to be proud of. Cheers.

Last edited:
And to think how much better it might have been if there had been any substance to them......

Nothing like a post with no substance to call some one out on posts with no substance...

I've always appreciated your comments, sodapop.. keep it up, I think its safe to say most of us here appreciate having you around

Folks,

I did not mean to denigrate enthusiasm. Sodapop - I did not know how old you were - and enthusiasm is a wonderful attribute - I hope you keep it. My frustration is with the number of comments of the 'IMO this...' and 'IMO that...' nature which do contribute to the knowledge base within the Urban Toronto site. And I get particulary frustrated when the tag line contains references to the number of posts which have been made - to me it gives the impression of someone just trying to run up the count - get that 'Senior' label, whether or not something meaningful is being said. My apologies to those I have offended - that was not my intent.

AHK

Going back on topic, i' m surprised how dead this thread is considering he scale of this project. Is this the only ice condo forum here? We'll be pouring loads of concrete in no time!

Going back on topic, i' m surprised how dead this thread is considering he scale of this project. Is this the only ice condo forum here? We'll be pouring loads of concrete in no time!

remember they havnt even really began to climb yet so ...... just wait a little longer and this thread will be alive again

by me

sany0577.jpg

Considering that the entire parcel of land that ICE owns is being built with Infinity 3 & 4 - makes you wonder if they will be starting construction at the same time... (Infinity 3 that is).

Back