Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

Living cost (food and accommodation) of $150 per diem to a cap of $7,500 no receipts needs. If you have storage or moving fees associated then you need to provide receipts and it is added to the $7,500 cap with living expense comp.
Ah I see. Thank you. It’s really towards alternative accommodation.

With 700K left to pay = 700*7.5/100/12 = 4.4K plus tax and common charges, ~1k. In total about 5.5K
Wow just like paying the mortgage, and the rate is higher than prime rate, is that the rate they used? I hope the occupancy fee will not last up to a year.

Today we received notice that our "Firm" Occupancy Date of 25-August-2023 (just 15 days from now) was delayed a further 46 days to the "Delayed" Occupancy Date of 10-October-2023. The closing on our house is already set, so that means we have to find temporary housing, parking & storage for 46 days, without compensation.

Any suggestions on where we can find temporary accommodation, parking & storage? Also, where are we to direct our mail and Amazon deliveries during that period?

Note: Our unit is on the top floor of Building C, aka SE Building, at Princess Street & The Esplanade.
are you PH floor 19? I think we might be neighbors. I also got the same notification, Sept 1st move-in delayed until October 10th.

Oh interesting, I haven't heard anything from the lawyer, my unit is on 17th floor, south east tower. Also as per builder's website my unit adjustment letter isn't available at this moment as well.

Looks like they just got permit for floor 11 to 12 https://projects.convey.ca/get.php?ep=true&f=mcv245b-occpancy-permit-5b.pdf so there's still high chance of delay for floor 17
Wow, what is this website? I don't think all purchasers had access to this builder's website. Couldn't click the link without creating an account to see the permits.

Wow, what is this website? I don't think all purchasers had access to this builder's website. Couldn't click the link without creating an account to see the permits.
I took screenshots.. but maybe the higher floor units have completed but still under inspection... idk.. still haven't heard back anything from my lawyer.. my unit occupancy is next Wednesday.

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 14.39.28.png

1692038468318.png

Does anyone renting out parking spot on this building?? My wife & I moving soon we need 1 parking spot

Does anyone renting out parking spot on this building?? My wife & I moving soon we need 1 parking spot
I'm sure there are people renting out parking spot. I'd recommend you also reach out to property management to ask about Time & Space community or marketplace site if there's any.. usually each condo has small community site or local ads board.. there you might be able to find more options.

are you PH floor 19? I think we might be neighbors. I also got the same notification, Sept 1st move-in delayed until October 10th.
Hi doubled. Yes, it seems that we may be neighbors. Repeating the last line of my original post:
"Note: Our unit is on the top floor of Building C, aka SE Building, at Princess Street & The Esplanade."

What are you planning to do for temporary accommodation, parking & storage until October 10th?

This is so abrupt, they should’ve at least notified you earlier. My firm date is Aug 22. No PDI yet….
Are you moving to one of the upper floors? I suspect that the higher your unit, the higher the likelihood of a delay.

Back