News   Jul 26, 2024
 922     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.5K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.2K     3 

The Toronto Teaser!

Absolutely correct. It's hard to say how difficult some of these will be, depending on who lives where. Although I remember being a bit spooked out the first time I came across this fusion of shapes. Has any event actually taken place here? (Besides drug deals and kids on bmx bikes/skateboards sneaking smokes.)

DSCN3789.jpg

DSCN3790.jpg

--------------

So how about this one... Where/what is it?

DSCN3795.jpg

^Bingo!

Interesting about the fire... and interesting how the building is now staining itself. You'd think a little regular maintenance would clear that right up. I'm not sure the tarnishing is helping the aging process in this instance.

DSCN3793.jpg
DSCN3794.jpg

^Perhaps even more weird, when I was taking those pics I was thinking, "I bet Urban Dreamer comes by here all the time and will know exactly where this is."

It rings a bell--and it looks like a trolley pole's in front.

If it's same general geography as St. Josephat, could it be on Dundas near Dundas West?

Yes, Casaguy, I have walked by that church a few times; I even checked out a cheapish house for sale around the corner from it the other day.

So, in the name of g-d, where is this building?

DSC00455.jpg

I believe Adma might be right.
Is it a little building next to 'Budget' on Dundas West across from Price Chopper?

Very good, TKTKTK!

Yes, it's the strangely utilitarian side of the beautiful 20 Niagara by Context.

20niagaraext2uz9.jpg
20niagaraext1np1.jpg

Guess the location of this residential building... :)

Attachments

• stolenphoto.jpg
    stolenphoto.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 252
re: 20 Niagara

I've been inside one of the penthouse units overlooking the park and it was one of the nicest units I've been in the City. 2 floors, high ceilings, large terrace, plenty of windows and light. Plus amazing view of the skyline, and it's overlooking a park, meaning the view will not be blocked by a building beside it.

Back