News   Jul 18, 2024
 824     1 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 737     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 567     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
And here it is...

100_2079.jpg

Thanks, good to see some colour finally. Coca-Cola also owns 7Up right? Looks like they're taking a chance on TLS finally... Maybe if things work out for them, they'll invest in some permanent signage like they have in other world commercial squares.

...oh, and can I say that I'm flabbergasted at how the Toronto Life Square signage hasn't gone up yet, months after the building opened for business? WTF?

...oh, and can I say that I'm flabbergasted at how the Toronto Life Square signage hasn't gone up yet, months after the building opened for business? WTF?

I AGREE. This is unbelievable, unacceptable and mystifying why Toronto Life, as a sponsor, has not proceeded to post their art deco exterior signage. As a key component of their awareness building, it makes no business sense to sponsor a square, only to delay the installation of the signage.

What are the executives thinking!!?

I'm also wondering about the rest of the detailing on the building. Right now, it's a bare grey tin can covered in low quality ads. Are they going to do that vertical tube between the Coke and 7-Up ads? Alas, another victim of The Cheapening(TM) it seems.

Remember what was promised?

exteriorrenderingnorthebx1.jpg

Regarding Toronto Life: They're having second thoughts maybe? Perhaps the building didn't turn out how they'd thought and now they're holding off their sponsorship part of the deal until PenEquity meets their demands?

That is perfectly plausible and I hope it's the case.

Thanks, good to see some colour finally. Coca-Cola also owns 7Up right? Looks like they're taking a chance on TLS finally... Maybe if things work out for them, they'll invest in some permanent signage like they have in other world commercial squares.

7up is owned by Pepsi.
Coke owns Sprite.

Where's the cool colours going up that cylinder shaped thing between the 7up and Coke ad?
This whole project is such a huge huge disappointment. Tear the whole thing down.

Back