News   May 16, 2024
 73     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.7K     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Wow.. I'm surprised Sharp let that ad go! Having their name under that screen made it look like the screen was provided by Sharp.. and sharp & colourful it is...

Milestones on Four is indeed the one @ TLS. There are ads for it on the LCD screens throughout the building.

The foodcourt was extremely busy last night. ( must be all the new movies out at AMC - Hulk, Get Smart, Guru??)

- New ITalian fast food stand is opening up too!

What is the italian food stand? Saute Rose? I thought it was french. lol.

Pumpernichols has installed their sign...

Looks like July will be a blockbuster meal month: Johnny Rockets, Milestone's, Chipotle and Pumpernichols all open up. In the heart of tourist season!

Hat World should be opening up within a week or so...looking in, almost done.

What is the italian food stand? Saute Rose? I thought it was french. lol.

Pumpernichols has installed their sign...

Looks like July will be a blockbuster meal month: Johnny Rockets, Milestone's, Chipotle and Pumpernichols all open up. In the heart of tourist season!

Hat World should be opening up within a week or so...looking in, almost done.

Sweeeeeet. I can't wait to try Johnny Rockets Burger and Shake. Retro style ;)

Geez.. completely unrelated to TLS but a follow up on my bad luck with long waits at fast food joints: I made the hat trick just now.

I ordered a pizza through Pizza Pizza's automated phone line, waited the 20 minutes and when I went to pick it up, it wasn't there. I demanded that they make me a free pizza (20 minutes or it's free) but after several calls to their customer service dept. they determined that the pizza had been sent for pickup at a different location and somehow I was to blame.... so to avoid further duress, I let them just make me a pizza at the location where I was and waited yet another 20 minutes.

I'm having no luck... maybe I should eat at sit down restaurants from now on :(

herds

2604068187_75ae7f1167_o.jpg

2604072025_64e7679f5f_o.jpg

why would they remove the coke sign after installing it last week? Baffling.

Not really... The previous coke sign had some printing issues. If you saw it you would have noticed that the red was smudged like crazyyy. It was taken down because... well, who wants a smudged sign hanging where millions of people can see it?

Theres a new sign up as of today though.

Back