News   Apr 29, 2024
 130     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.8K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 771     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I guess they wanna make some money to cover the rent.

Anyways...by summer we should have some idea of how this sponsor signage will look. That's what I'm most looking forward to.

there's still one more sign coming on the eastern end of the Dundas face, isn't there?

Awesome news. Thanks for the info! Glad to hear we will have some places opening by summer. Terrific.

Here's what PCL construction site says:

"Johnny Rockets and Bell World were turned over on December 15th; AMC was turned over on December 21st. Occupancy for the entire building with the exception of AMC Theatres was achieved on January 18th - all on schedule. Substantial Performance was achieved on January 18, 2008."

I'm anxiously awaiting the opening of Johnny Rockets. Any word on this one?

I imagine the signage people have been holding off b/c the recent snow storms. Hopefully we'll see the signature signs up by late March.

Let me get this right...so AMC is having a GRAND OPENING on its 2 of 5 levels??? So they are opening several screens at a time?

What is the point when other 3 levels are still in the work? I can imagine while watching a drama and then hearing the construction noise from upper levels.

They should have wait til everything is done, and have their GRAND opening.

The cinemas are on two levels, 10 on one level and 14 on the other.

There can't be more than 15, maybe less. I think 12.

Does AMC have the rights to IMAX or is that just Cineplex? I hope there's an IMAX in Toronto Life Sq.

quick (non TLS) question.. have the pillars under the canopy in Dundas Square always been lit-up like that? I don't remember them ever looking like that at night... hmmm

It's an even nicer effect with that damn blue tree finally gone from there

Looks like they are preparing to install the hooks for the final billboard on the far right. The anchor thingys are there...those things that people stand on to wash windows...what are they called? lol.

The big suspense, for me, will be waiting to see what Sheldon decides to put on those two big empty ad spaces facing Lake Devo! I really hope it isn't ads; maybe art from some students?

Back