News   Jul 15, 2024
 377     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 545     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 560     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Those little ones look odd. What function could they have?

It'll probably just create a multicoloured border around the video display. Looks cute. I always figured they were in the rendering but would never actually be installed. Looks like they actually intend on finishing this development unlike the previous one.

Taken from the Mertopolis.ca website:
(how can I properly post these pics (without the thumbnails), btw?)

Attachments

• HD_Video_Board_and_tiles.jpg
    HD_Video_Board_and_tiles.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 322
  • HD_Video_Board_and_tiles2.jpg
    HD_Video_Board_and_tiles2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 263
do you think Toronto Life Square will still include the blue "Metropolis" sign along the side of the building...sort of the art deco like. If not, I hope it at least says toronto life square!! Sign would look awesome!!

^^&^
RE: Wolfgang
Looks like Wolfgang Puck Cafe is still in and will be on the 4th level, SW corner(with a huge balcony).

RE:Toronto Life sign
I remember seeing a rendering after the Toronto Life announcement that had "Toronto Life" in place of "Metropolis"--in the same spot. My guess, though, is that the sign will be in the same spot but will change to whatever style Toronto Life Magazine wants.

^^&^
RE:Toronto Life sign
I remember seeing a rendering after the Toronto Life announcement that had "Toronto Life" in place of "Metropolis"--in the same spot. My guess, though, is that the sign will be in the same spot but will change to whatever style Toronto Life Magazine wants.

Really don't like the name, "Toronto Life Square" -- does nothing for our image as a self-pretentious city.

Gotta love how uniquely Toronto that corner will be between Virgin, H&M, Hard Rock Cafe, Wolfgang Puck, AMC... :p

It'll probably just create a multicoloured border around the video display. Looks cute. I always figured they were in the rendering but would never actually be installed. Looks like they actually intend on finishing this development unlike the previous one.
I thought the exact same thing. I figured they'd cheap out and not install the side video panels. I'm glad they're actually getting put up.

Really don't like the name, "Toronto Life Square" -- does nothing for our image as a self-pretentious city.

Gotta love how uniquely Toronto that corner will be between Virgin, H&M, Hard Rock Cafe, Wolfgang Puck, AMC... :p

Virgin?

Sorry, they are out of the picture; they backed out a couple of years ago now.

Here's my bet: the building will look great when coated with advertising, screens and blinking lights of all sorts.

And...

...the most bland of all the signage will be the one by PenInequity.

Back