News   Jul 15, 2024
 391     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 549     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 562     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I'm really looking forward to this being completed. I'm hoping that it will be finished by Christmas.

This was a big part of the reason why i bought a condo just around the corner, having all these conveniences right at my doorstep will be amazing! I could literally have both this and the Eaton Centre as a 1 minute walk away.

Anybody else live in the immediate Area?

Took these around 1PM today.

Emergency exit doors look weird.

Met1.jpg

Met2.jpg

Met3.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are not the pieces surrounding the video screen but part of the screen itself. The nine of them appear just wide enough when placed side-by-side to fill on of the horizontal brackets.
I stand corrected :) Looking good but I wonder if the brackets behind these will be hidden somehow.

Sigh, what an important corner, what an ugly corner, sigh...

Excuse me Major, have you seen what is directly across the street from this thing? Isn't it exactly this type of over the top advertising that makes this intersection such a centre of attraction. Take a deep breath and relax.

Perversely, I am growing attached to this building, particularly on the Victoria street side where it has engulfed the old Ryerson parking garage like a sarcophagus.

This building would be much more attractive if the East side glazing wrapped around the entire building:
dsc03234fm0.jpg

What's up with using different glazing on different parts of the building? Haven't the architects that PenEquity uses ever heard of uniformity?

The Victoria side is pretty well done, considering it's mostly still just a parking garage. And that new Ryerson Chang building across the street is downright hot, imo. Love the copper(?) cladding.

The Victoria side is pretty well done, considering it's mostly still just a parking garage. And that new Ryerson Chang building across the street is downright hot, imo. Love the copper(?) cladding.
the only thing i don't like is that there's barely any light on that street. a lot of people hang out there sipping their coffee or doing w/e around the lake or in front of the chang school and it's too bad they'll be doing it with a huge wall looming over them.

the only thing i don't like is that there's barely any light on that street. a lot of people hang out there sipping their coffee or doing w/e around the lake or in front of the chang school and it's too bad they'll be doing it with a huge wall looming over them.

Welcome to life in a city....

just went back in my photos, and found these pictures from a year ago.

dsc02499ne4.jpg

dsc02500wz5.jpg

Back