News   Jul 15, 2024
 340     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 507     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 556     0 

The Met + Encore at The Met (Edilcan, 43 + 33s, P+S) COMPLETE

I've been trying to get condotech to join urban for a while now. He's still only a member at ssp, he always has the best images of sales offices.

523949649_dad9fd6107.jpg

That picture's so smog-hazy, it truly looks like it could have come from some Asian metropolis...

That picture's so smog-hazy, it truly looks like it could have come from some Asian metropolis...

...just smog-hazy Toronto

Photos

Hi Yin_Yang...any chance of come shots of Encore from the Wellington rooftop again?

...or some photos of Encore in general. :)

Hi Yin_Yang...any chance of come shots of Encore from the Wellington rooftop again?

...or some photos of Encore in general. :)

lexington;)

great timing tho man! i just came into this thread to say that i will go up and snap some pictures soon...might take a day or two because i'm kinda lazy to upload them...but it will get done. my mouth is watering just at the thought of being 30 feet away from that thing when it gets close to full-height in the fall/spring. :D:D

i'll attempt to unlazy myself and go do it now though, why not.

Encore

Encore is supposed to be 98 meters high, Met is 126.5 meters high. :)

...yin_yang thanks for summoning the strength! lol I eagerly await the photos. :D

Encore is supposed to be 98 meters high, Met is 126.5 meters high. :)

...yin_yang thanks for summoning the strength! lol I eagerly await the photos. :D

not enough strength today and i had work at 6, so it will be done 100% tomorrow when i wake up. i'll have some pics up in the afternoon. the met is looking reaally nice from both far and up close! haven't seen a project fulfill it's potential that well since spire.

Back