News   Jul 10, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 647     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 977     0 

St Lawrence Market

Really ? I always find the McDonalds busy ... well on weekends, wouldn't know too much during the week. Its my typical $1 drink day spot : )

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5E 1M1

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 279055 BLD 01 BA Accepted Date: May 1, 2014

Project: Multiple Unit Building Interior Alterations

Description: REVISION - to remove notes about smoke detectors Minor interior alterations to existing commercial space on the ground floor for retail/salon. Convenience address - 14 Church St Unit 107. Tenant - "Beauty Supply Outlet".

The Brush Bar & Grill is opening in the former Upfront Bar at Front and George. No idea what kind of a restaurant it will be but they are doing renovations today and signage says "opening soon".

Is that Hi-tech gadet store that went under's spot still for lease ?

No, about to reopen as a ..... Burger King. See above Yikes!

Err, sorry about that, was confusing locations. Thanks !

Improvements coming to Lower Sherbourne. The City will be rebuilding Lower Sherbourne (King to Queen's Quay) in the summer and continuing the bike track further south. The two right turn channels just south of the rail bridge will be eliminated, which will greatly improve pedestrian and cyclist safety. See details at: http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2014.TE30.65 Other improvements deal with better lighting, buried wiring, more trees etc. At the moment GO and Metrolinx are repairing the rail bridge and the Hydro and City work will start when this is finished.

Looks like they started working on the road at Sherbourne & Front today. The sidewalk and road are getting dug up near Rabba. I can't wait until this is done, it should be a huge improvement! Though a part of me will miss seeing the cobblestone and old streetcar tracks breaking through Sherbourne.

Mid-block, first east of the St Lawrence North Market.

Regards,
J T

Back