News   Jul 16, 2024
 93     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 460     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 569     2 

Sightings ...

Joni Mitchell at the Tundra party for about a hundred people, after last Friday's opening of The Fiddle and the Drum. I thought she deserved the opportunity to chat to me, since she'd come all this way, and she's very nice.

Luminato bigwigs including Janice Price, arts patrons ( a Tanenbaum or two ), assorted dancers, Karen Kain, Kevin Garland and various National Ballet people etc. Nice food and drinkies.

Anybody and everybody at the Much Music Video Award's including an interesting interview with Jack and Olivia. Perez Hilton getting upset that people were coming up to him while he was putting on lipstick in the bathroom (now that's rich considering his source of fame).

Anybody and everybody at the Much Music Video Award's including an interesting interview with Jack and Olivia. Perez Hilton getting upset that people were coming up to him while he was putting on lipstick in the bathroom (now that's rich considering his source of fame).

Perez ?? I had to Google for info. It's not even his real name. Only in America.:p

Jack seems like a decent man. It'll take a LOT for the NDP to get federally elected to a majority.

Jim Flaherty, Stockwell Day, Dalton McGuinty and some girl named Candace from The Amazing Race (I had no clue who she was, but the one guy I work with did)

gra0117ss3stooges-girl.jpg

Bill Graham on Friday walking in to Shopper's Drug Mart on Yonge south of Bloor.

Pierre Pettigrew on Friday walking out of the same Shopper's Drug Mart.

Perhaps they have an ex-cabinet ministers discount?

Bill Graham on Friday walking in to Shopper's Drug Mart on Yonge south of Bloor.

Funny, I just saw Jean Charest at the local Pharmaprix.

Ex-cabinet-ministers-of-debatable-sexual-orientation, to boot...

Not an about town sighting, but ...

Jean and Aline Chretien - in the departure lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3, at 1 pm yesterday.

Back