News   Jul 16, 2024
 306     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 498     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 615     2 

Sightings ...

Atom Egoyan and wife, Adrienne Clarkson without his highness, Ydessa Hendeles: Midsummers Night Dream Sat night....

Does it have to be that recent? No?

Tony Comper, the retired BMO exec a few months ago in the underground just outside Holt Renfrew. He had on the full Harry Rosen for older guys: Sheepskin car coat, sports jacket, scarf tossed just so. A once elegant man now fleshy.

Rick Mercer awhile ago in a filthy black 3 button suit on Queen West. It looked like ready-to-wear 'cause it didn't fit.

Actor John Neville on Bloor in front of the Park Plaza about 4 years ago. In role even in public - tailored overcoat with waist suppression; he was looking mighty 'well manicured'.:)

Michael Lee Chin at Eglinton station a month ago, bounding down the stairs to the train. Tailored overcoat (I suppose this is a must for better dressed men - in my circles I would appear to be a poser). He is a large and very fit looking man.

Neville was a bit doddery when he read poetry at the Remembrance Day concert in 2006, at St.Paul's on Bloor Street East. But very elegant.

Isn't Comper moving into the penthouse at 1 St. Thomass?

Neville was a bit doddery when he read poetry at the Remembrance Day concert in 2006, at St.Paul's on Bloor Street East. But very elegant.

Isn't Comper moving into the penthouse at 1 St. Thomass?

Not sure of the addy, but I read somewhere it was a gift from BMO. Makes one a Marxist to read of stuff like this.:mad:

Michael Lee Chin at Eglinton station a month ago, bounding down the stairs to the train. Tailored overcoat (I suppose this is a must for better dressed men - in my circles I would appear to be a poser). He is a large and very fit looking man.

That's a shocker to me. I used to work for one of his companies. He would always be driven (or flown in the company helicopter) to anywhere he needed to go. He always had a bodyguard with him in public too. While his big money makers have had about a decade of hard times now, he's still is rolling in massive amounts of cash. It's strange to think of him running for the subway, especially up at Eglinton, so far from home (I believe he lives in a Hamilton suburb).

James M. Spence at Colour ... for the End of Time last night.

Jackie Burroughs reading about Noel Coward on the 506 this morning.

Sandra Oh, last night at Soulpepper's "Uncle Vanya", Distillery District. She seemed to enjoy the play ...do did I. Does that mean we're "BFF's "now?:)

Back