News   Jul 11, 2024
 5K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 668     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 688     1 

Sightings ...

Milla Jovovich just north of Bay/Bloor. She was leaning on an Escalade having a cigarette and chatting on her cell.

Damn I love her.

Milla Jovovich just north of Bay/Bloor. She was leaning on an Escalade having a cigarette and chatting on her cell.

Damn I love her.

I totally would have waited till she was off of her phone to say hi. Or at least took a pic haha.

I'm too shy. I was gonna shout something Serbian at her but decided against it and went on my way. At least I saw her.:)

A simple "Dobrodošli u Toronto" would have made her smile, Filip ;)

Serbian, Croatian, Montenegrin, Bosnian= cool languages

I assumed every Maple Leaf under twenty-five lived on Queen's Quay. Every veteran lived up in the 905, no?

I've heard North Toronto is popular for the guys who have families. They can send their kids to one of the top private schools and still live a quick drive away from the ACC. Plus it's easy to find a nice house to rent there. I know Wade Belak (RIP!) lived somewhere near Forest Hill (I think it was Moore Park) while he was a player for Toronto. Sundin must have lived somewhere in Midtown too as I saw him a couple of times at the Quail and Firkin near Yonge and Crescent.

I'm sure these days the young single guys live in the new condos downtown. They are probably over in Liberty Village, closer to the pretty bars (and the pretty girls).

I'm guessing if Kessel was jogging through Cabbagetown he probably rents a condo somewhere on Bay Street.

Last edited:
I've heard North Toronto is popular for the guys who have families. They can send their kids to one of the top private schools and still live a quick drive away from the ACC. Plus it's easy to find a nice house to rent there. I know Wade Belak (RIP!) lived somewhere near Forest Hill (I think it was Moore Park) while he was a player for Toronto. Sundin must have lived somewhere in Midtown too as I saw him a couple of times at the Quail and Firkin near Yonge and Crescent.

I'm sure these days the young single guys live in the new condos downtown. They are probably over in Liberty Village, closer to the pretty bars (and the pretty girls).

I'm guessing if Kessel was jogging through Cabbagetown he probably rents a condo somewhere on Bay Street.

I knew of a few major league players who live in the condos at Humber Bay. I ran into Chris Bosh at Palace Pier actually...

Domi lived in Mississauga for a while. I know of some Raptors who lived on QQ last season. There are some Leafs living in the TipTop area.

I'm pretty sure Sundin lived on Dunvegan in Forest Hill and Doug Gilmour had one of the largest houses on Donlea in North Leaside for a little while. I used to see him walking around the area. A bunch of ex-Leafs lived in Lawrence Park too, like Darcy Tucker, and a few others I think.

John Sewell and a small odd man with him both behind me at the City Hall cashier where I went to ask a question about next years taxes...

Back