Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't think the internet was going to be taken over by the government just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/user/thealexjoneschannel?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/6/regzSbjYw-Q

Very important.
I only watched the first 30 seconds or so, to the part where Google doesn't let him sell his merchandise through them because it's hateful and wrongly educating people.

It's funny, because it's true but he calls it a government conspiracy. He actually would have been safer if he didn't give the reason. *Ghasp* Google stopped doing business with this guy? Even though it's probably because what he says is ludicrous and he attempts to sew those out there ideas into people who can't decide for themselves, there is the possibility that there's another reason. Like I dunno, maybe he hasn't paid them or something? :rolleyes:

"Has anyone scientifically been able to demonstrate how building 7 fell? NO"

This is why the debate is so humourous. Since no one can explain why Building 7 fell, it must therefore have been an "inside job". Even taking the premise as true, the conclusion doesn't neccessarily follow since not being able to explain something doesn't prove a conspiracy.

But the ridiculous part is the reason building 7 collapsed HAS been clearly shown. The entire back side was badly damaged from debris from the other buildings. The back side of Building 7 is on film engulfed in flames with most of its structural steel shorn off. that is why it fell, despite Rosie O'Donnell's protestations.

Morons.

If you didn't think the internet was going to be taken over by the government just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/user/thealexjoneschannel?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/6/regzSbjYw-Q

Very important.

So all of our keystrokes will soon be logged by the gov't?

Despite what Mr Jones says, google is a private company and can choose what it does and doesn't sell. Wal Mart has been notorious for banning albums and movies for both their content and packaging, does that mean it was the US gov't leaning on them to do that?

The day I can't log into facebook or need a license to go online I'll believe what Mr Jones is trying to say.. but until then he's really got no argument.

Google is being hypocritical, but that's not a regulatory issue.

No, it's the beginning of the government take over of the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel#p/u/50/8mFyZB0lDBU
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/04/house-passes-cybersecurity-bill/

don't believe what they're saying, read the bill:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4061/text

On another important topic

http://www.youtube.com/user/thealexjoneschannel?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/21/UQpn0aR8kl0

I hope none of you like Glenn Beck. Please tell me none of you like this guy.

Last edited:
I don't know if the law still applies today, but I knew of someone who had his film confiscated for taking photos of the oil refinery in Montreal.

If the police and security services suspect you of conducting reconnaissance on a building (be it public or private) in anticipation of, or preparation for some kind of attack or criminal activity they can confiscate images that you have. They can also confiscate images that they deem to have a security value (like the security footage the FBI confiscated after 9/11 for example). You are entitled to go to court and try and get it back if you think otherwise. But you will have to prove that the images will have no impact on the security of the installation you were filming if they get into the wild. Remember that an image that may seem innocuous to the average person may have a lot of value to somebody planning an attack.

I have worked in federal buildings where people have walked or driven up and taken pictures of secure entrances or the surveillance cameras and stuff and taken off. It is unsettling when it happens and when the police can't get to them. You can bet that every one of us that works in those buildings fully supports the police and security services doing what it takes to make sure that nothing goes boom while we're at work. And this is what bothers me the most about the 9/11 truth nuts demanding that these images be released and fuming on and on about some conspiracy. Do they not realize that people still work in these buildings and the government as their employer is extremely worried about their safety and security? Or does that explanation seem far too rational for them? Is my right to be protected from potential attackers really worth less than your right to images that pertain to your whims?

Last edited:
The cybersecurity bill has less to do with the US government trying to control the internet, in as much as it has to do with other countries (China for example) trying do so and going further than control with attacks against US and Western interests on the internet. The attacks on Google were a great example of why the US (and other western countries) need legislation and resources to ensure cybersecurity.

Much as you might not want to believe it, the US government is not the most backward or repressive government out there. The ones that really are bad will go to great lengths to control the internet and will actively work against US efforts to counter their controls.

Last edited:
So this is your source? A paranoia-based commentator who selectively cites who-knows-what as evidence and conjures up a dark and forbidding view of the future (which I remind, has not happened yet)?

You should always be wary of individuals who cast themselves as victims, yet proceed to do what they dow without anyone ever stopping them.

And yet you're gullible enough to believe anything you hear in the media or on Fox. see a problem? the difference is that Alex Jones knows how the government works and has a good track when it comes to how they operate.

You should always be wary of individuals who cast themselves as victims, yet proceed to do what they dow without anyone ever stopping them.

You mean.. The government? like when they stage attacks on themselves in order to go to war, excuses to raise taxes etc. Besides people who generalize no one has been able to criticize Alex in a way that would make you unsure about him. everything he talks about checks out. Just research it and see..

Kamuix, please answer these questions:

If they (the government conspiracy) wanted it to look like a plane crash THEY WOULD HAVE USED A PLANE to make the 'fake' attack, not missiles.

Why do you think anybody would have wasted any time making WTC 7 explode?? Do you think if the Twin Towers fell, and WTC 7 stayed up, it would have looked like a less impressive attack?

And yet you're gullible enough to believe anything you hear in the media or on Fox. see a problem? the difference is that Alex Jones knows how the government works and has a good track when it comes to how they operate.

Your response is comical. You call me gullible, but it is you buys everything this guy says like a true believer. Besides, what do you know what I think? The fact that I'm being critical about the assertions of your hero ought to at least suggest to you that I'm critical about what is broadcast on other media outlets.

You mean.. The government? like when they stage attacks on themselves in order to go to war, excuses to raise taxes etc. Besides people who generalize no one has been able to criticize Alex in a way that would make you unsure about him. everything he talks about checks out. Just research it and see..

Again, a failure to think critically and to believe in everything you hear allows you to accept assertions without any evidence. Your friend crows on about conspiracy after conspiracy, and yet he continues to crow on. No one has showed up at his home at midnight to whisk him off to a reeducation camp.

If they (the government conspiracy) wanted it to look like a plane crash THEY WOULD HAVE USED A PLANE to make the 'fake' attack, not missiles.

They did use planes, but obviously it takes more then planes to take down the WTCs. That's just a fact, watch Loose Change to see for yourself, or do research on how the WTCs could have have never fell after a place hitting.

Why do you think anybody would have wasted any time making WTC 7 explode?? Do you think if the Twin Towers fell, and WTC 7 stayed up, it would have looked like a less impressive attack?

No, it's the fact that WTC 7 fell and how it fell that made no sense, there's conclusive evidence that even WTC 1&2 shouldn't have fallen.after looking at it, the fact that WTC 7 fell is a joke to think it wasn't a planned demolition. Also the small WTC 3 = 6 didn't collapse, they were heavily damaged but they were still standing.. and they were much closer to the WTCs1&2 then WTC 7 was.

Your response is comical. You call me gullible, but it is you buys everything this guy says like a true believer. Besides, what do you know what I think? The fact that I'm being critical about the assertions of your hero ought to at least suggest to you that I'm critical about what is broadcast on other media outlets.

Sorry youre not gullible. but you seem to reject Alex Jones much faster then someone who is just skeptical rather then 100% he's complete BS.

Again, a failure to think critically and to believe in everything you hear allows you to accept assertions without any evidence. Your friend crows on about conspiracy after conspiracy, and yet he continues to crow on. No one has showed up at his home at midnight to whisk him off to a reeducation camp.

I don't just accept Alex Jones without evidence. I research Criticism of Alex to see what there was and there was nothing but Generalizations and.. just nothing conclusive. And there's so much more that fits into place.. like the way the government responds to people like Alex. They won't discuss his theories but instead they just refuse. Why don't you think people like Al Gore won't discuss GW with skeptics? If he really believes that GW is evidence based then there's no reason why he wouldn't be willing to debate. That's just one out of MANY things like this. Instead they appear on One-sided debates. Then while dressed professionally go up on stage and say that every one agrees on Global Warming when that's NOT TRUE BY FAR(that's proof that they're lying to you guys because even you forumers know that there are tons of skeptics, right?).

Yet of course gullible people sitting in front of the TV set believe it because they lie so pathologically and professionally. Theyre just good that what they do. But if you look at the other side.. It explains the side that won't debate or discuss. Instead just call them "conspiracy theorist" and lie. I know it seems like they jump to assuming everything is a conspiracy, but did you ever think that maybe it's because the government is behind tons of conspiracies. I know it's hard to believe but don't close your mind
to it. Hitler and Stalin used the same type of brain conditioning on there people that our government is doing right now.. don't believe me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back