Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The one question I wished someone would answer is how the 3rd tower fell many hours after the main WTC buildings collapsed. That is a question that is most dubious to answer as I can understand how the WTC could collapse given how powerful the plane crash was. "

Buildings collapse as their structural steel burned through. Why would you expect them to fall at the same time?

I wish i could restart this pole and see how much the results would change. More people are waking up to the truth. It's only a matter of time for those who still think it wasn't staged.

The only reason these questions are useful is because the responses tell us a great deal about the mental functioning of the respondent. Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is either borderline retarded, paranoid, or simply a lazy or disorganized thinker. You'll never persuade them otherwise, but that's not the point - at least you know who you are dealing with.
Hmm ... interesting ... I wonder if I could get HR to add it to the general interview questions ...

Hmm ... interesting ... I wonder if I could get HR to add it to the general interview questions ...

But what exactly has been revealed since the start of the poll? I'm still sitting on the damn fence.

I still can't wrap my head around the pentagon crash... the flight path, the lack of debris, the lack of video evidence (is any building in the world under MORE surveillance than the pentagon?).
Building 7's collapse makes no sense to me either... and the PA wreckage indicates the plane was shot down (how else would there be no real crash site and debris scattered for miles?).

Still those are unanswered questions, they don't implicate the US gov't involvement. It seems like there'd be an awful lot of people who would have to be "in" on 9/11. From the guys who planted the dynamite (even if they didn't know they were doing it) all the way up to the president and even corporate America if one is the believe the conspiracy story. Why has no one stepped forward after all this time?

Yet... why do we still not know how a damn skyscraper collapsed in perfect free fall onto itself after only what appeared to be minor fire damage. You'd think we'd evacuate all similar buildings until they got to the bottom of it...

I still can't wrap my head around the pentagon crash... the flight path, the lack of debris, the lack of video evidence (is any building in the world under MORE surveillance than the pentagon?).
My god ...you do believe this stuff? I'm just shocked .... there were eye witness accounts of the accident, include a couple by reporters in the area.

Okay then, just where did that 757 end up, if it didn't hit the Pentagon?

Honestly, repeating these silly theories only makes one look like a fool.

It's scary that 21 people voted 'yes'.

Guess reams of testimony by engineers and scientists, intelligence analysts, psychologists, forensics experts, etc on every aspect of that day is not enough to convince some people that such horrific things actually do happen and there are people out there who do actually wish us harm.

But what exactly has been revealed since the start of the poll? I'm still sitting on the damn fence.

Ever been to the Pentagon? I have....into its more secure areas too. It's not under any more surveillance than any other government building in Washington DC. Every bit of security they have is focused on preventing intruders from getting in. Whatever security is there (even today) is largely focused on that. They hadn't really counted on plane crashing into the side of the building or they would have had some kind of anti-air missile defence system. As for the wreckage, you should see what happens to a fighter jet that crashes at full speed. It's pretty much the same thing. And there was wreckage. The impact was so hard, it was nearly pulverized but pieces were found even miles away. They even found the compressor of one engine on the lawn. I don't know where people get this no wreckage crap.

My god ...you do believe this stuff? I'm just shocked .... there were eye witness accounts of the accident, include a couple by reporters in the area.

What's amazing is that he's an atheist who considers science to be able to provide all answers, yet when science does exactly that for a given event, all of a sudden scientific reasoning goes out the window and he discovers faith in the ability of the US intelligence community (composed of 19 agencies employing 100 000 people who couldn't even get Iraq right) to suddenly pull off the largest attack on US domestic soil in history without a single leak or warning.

and the PA wreckage indicates the plane was shot down (how else would there be no real crash site and debris scattered for miles?).
Okay, I can't explain everything (at least not at this moment,) but I can easily describe this:

There were terrorists who had control of the aircraft, and so it was shot down to prevent it from being used for any more aircraft attacks. But really, think about it. If the government can get away with saying that it wasn't shot down and that the people on board bravely resisted the terrorists, but unfortunately getting to the controls just seconds too late, instead of "as a calculated decision, we murdered 160 Americans," I wonder which one they'll go with. It's low, it's filthy, and they should probably be tried in court, but they didn't make it up entirely, or at least like the conspiracy suggests.

Also, as Keithz says, I imagine that an airplane running 500 km/h into a reinforced concrete wall designed to be missile-resistant wouldn't stand much of a chance. Perhaps they didn't find your typical crashed airplane body crumpled into there, but it probably was there. Either a couple kilometers away, or as a very, very fine powder.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy.. I'd just like to see some of the footage. The FBI was quick to confiscate all known recordings of the pentagon and never released them.

What's amazing is that he's an atheist who considers science to be able to provide all answers, yet when science does exactly that for a given event, all of a sudden scientific reasoning goes out the window and he discovers faith in the ability of the US intelligence community (composed of 19 agencies employing 100 000 people who couldn't even get Iraq right) to suddenly pull off the largest attack on US domestic soil in history without a single leak or warning.

Has anyone scientifically been able to demonstrate how building 7 fell? NO. Even the official report officially ignored this as they could not explain it.

I don't subscribe to the idea that 9/11 was an inside job. I just think there's some real head scratchers, which are fueling the conspiracy theorists.

There's also scientists on record disputing the official government claims. Science has yet to prove or disprove the gov't story.

Like I said, I have an open mind on the subject... there's no consensus in science on 9/11 either otherwise careers and reputations would not be on the line refuting the official story.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy.. I'd just like to see some of the footage. The FBI was quick to confiscate all known recordings of the pentagon and never released them.

Wouldn't you have done the same after somebody just demonstrated how to successfully attack a sensitive installation? We have similar policies in Canada too. The police can and routinely do confiscate images and video from individuals if they believe that such footage is being used to target an installation or for other nefarious purposes. I work in a federal building in Ottawa. And I can assure you that if you were to show up and start taking pictures of the security cameras or the entrances, you'd quickly discover that the Mounties do far more than ride horses in Ottawa. You'd also rather quickly find out that not all CSIS agents wear black. Ditto for taking pictures of any military installation in Canada. And it's the same elsewhere in the world too. Next time you're a tourist in Europe, try taking pictures of their federal or military buildings and see what happens.

So given those policies (not just in the United States), why would you believe the FBI would actually put out footage that they have of a successful attack on a sensitive installation? If I was working in one of those buildings, you can bet I would want every picture and video buried in a deep hole. The last thing I want is a potential attacker getting more information from the last attack.

Here's why the pentagon rubbish is nonsense:

If they (the government conspiracy) wanted it to look like a plane crash THEY WOULD HAVE USED A PLANE to make the 'fake' attack, not missiles.

Why do you think anybody would have wasted any time making WTC 7 explode?? Do you think if the Twin Towers fell, and WTC 7 stayed up, it would have looked like a less impressive attack?

Sheesh.

Ditto for taking pictures of any military installation in Canada. And it's the same elsewhere in the world too. Next time you're a tourist in Europe, try taking pictures of their federal or military buildings and see what happens.

I don't know if the law still applies today, but I knew of someone who had his film confiscated for taking photos of the oil refinery in Montreal.

Taken over?

Hardly.

The rant by Jones revolves around attempts to restrict. There is hardly any unified effort, nor even much success for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back