Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did use planes, but obviously it takes more then planes to take down the WTCs. That's just a fact, watch Loose Change to see for yourself, or do research on how the WTCs could have have never fell after a place hitting.

I was talking about the Pentagon, which loose change puts forth the stupid idea that there was no pentagon plane.

If they (the government conspiracy) wanted THE PENTAGON ATTACK to look like a plane crash THEY WOULD HAVE USED A PLANE to make the 'fake' attack, not missiles.

[video=youtube;saHs6J0OXVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI[/video]

better than loose change|!!

lol ha at that video. But look here..

If they (the government conspiracy) wanted THE PENTAGON ATTACK to look like a plane crash THEY WOULD HAVE USED A PLANE to make the 'fake' attack, not missiles.

HA! There was a lot of questioning about this at one point. The FBI immediately confiscated the cameras that were facing the pentagon and they only eventually released a slow frame video that didn't even show a place... So then there was a lot of controversy and all they would of had to do was release the video that was FACING the pentagon when the plane apparently hit.. but they didn't, see? if a plane had actually hit the building why wouldn't they just show the damn video? there's no reason to hide it.
That's where you go wrong, you trust the government too much. If you actually think they hid the video for a good reason like "To protect the victims" common.. don't be a fool

To try to answer your question directly.. I don't know.. the government makes stupid mistakes/does noticeable things all of the time when it comes to staged events that usually get exposed. You guys have no idea how these people think(not that i do.

Come to think of it I'm not personally sure why the government wouldn't of just used a plane in that case, only the people who planned this could answer this, no? Loose Change shows more fishy things about the pentagon attack, like the flash explosion etc..

Just please don't put so much trust in the government, like it's good you're skeptical of me but it looks like you're looking for ways to reject things in loose change & whatnot. i just ask that you don't trust the government anymore then you trust me

They did use planes, but obviously it takes more then planes to take down the WTCs. That's just a fact, watch Loose Change to see for yourself, or do research on how the WTCs could have have never fell after a place hitting.

I don't just accept Alex Jones without evidence. I research Criticism of Alex to see what there was and there was nothing but Generalizations and.. just nothing conclusive. And there's so much more that fits into place.. like the way the government responds to people like Alex. They won't discuss his theories but instead they just refuse. Why don't you think people like Al Gore won't discuss GW with skeptics? If he really believes that GW is evidence based then there's no reason why he wouldn't be willing to debate. That's just one out of MANY things like this. Instead they appear on One-sided debates. Then while dressed professionally go up on stage and say that every one agrees on Global Warming when that's NOT TRUE BY FAR(that's proof that they're lying to you guys because even you forumers know that there are tons of skeptics, right?).

Yet of course gullible people sitting in front of the TV set believe it because they lie so pathologically and professionally. Theyre just good that what they do. But if you look at the other side.. It explains the side that won't debate or discuss. Instead just call them "conspiracy theorist" and lie. I know it seems like they jump to assuming everything is a conspiracy, but did you ever think that maybe it's because the government is behind tons of conspiracies. I know it's hard to believe but don't close your mind to it. Hitler and Stalin used the same type of brain conditioning on there people that our government is doing right now.. don't believe me?

You state that aircraft could not bring down the WTC buildings alone, but there is plenty of evidence to indicate that the subsequent fires and weakening of the steel structure is what caused the collapse. You need only address the engineering situation to see this. Otherwise, you must prove that the aircraft and subsequent fires and weakening of steel structures are not responsible. In other words, you must show it to be impossible - and you will not be able to do so.

Good for you that you pay attention to criticisms of Alex Jones. However, the issue here is whether you actually take them as seriously as you do Jones. I doubt it. Characterizing all criticism as merely being "generalizations" would indicate that you are looking to minimize what you think of those criticisms. As for the "government" responding to your hero, this would indicate that your underlying presumption regarding government is that it is some sort of singular force or conspiratorial closed-shop junta. Of course it isn't, but that does not matter to you. Such a simple fact would be contrary to what you appear to believe in (endless layers of conspiracy and lies, etc).

The fact of the matter is that there is no response from anyone in government to the rants of Jones is because there is no point responding to a propagandist who is not really interested in facts or truth (though he and others like him readily advertise otherwise). He is only interested in advertising his paranoid beliefs to the audience that wishes to accept what he carries on about. Given that he lives in a country where there are few limits on expression, no one is likely to come after him.

As for Al Gore and AGW, I think Al Gore is being undermined by his own errors and by the actual data regarding climate. The point is that the actual facts that contradict his assertions are already out there. This information may not be easy to find, but it is out there in the published literature. So there is not conspiracy. Regardless, the issue of climate is fabulously complicated, and if there are issues regarding the comprehension of such a complex system, it has nothing to do with any inherent conspiracy and much more to do with the complexity of the subject.

As for the people you collectively refer to as being gullible, you appear to disparage them because they don't share your views. That's hardly a valid observation of anything mildly useful or illuminating.

Last edited:
lol ha at that video. But look here..

HA! There was a lot of questioning about this at one point. The FBI immediately confiscated the cameras that were facing the pentagon and they only eventually released a slow frame video that didn't even show a place... So then there was a lot of controversy and all they would of had to do was release the video that was FACING the pentagon when the plane apparently hit.. but they didn't, see? if a plane had actually hit the building why wouldn't they just show the damn video? there's no reason to hide it.
That's where you go wrong, you trust the government too much. If you actually think they hid the video for a good reason like "To protect the victims" common.. don't be a fool

To try to answer your question directly.. I don't know.. the government makes stupid mistakes/does noticeable things all of the time when it comes to staged events that usually get exposed. You guys have no idea how these people think(not that i do.

Come to think of it I'm not personally sure why the government wouldn't of just used a plane in that case, only the people who planned this could answer this, no? Loose Change shows more fishy things about the pentagon attack, like the flash explosion etc..

Just please don't put so much trust in the government, like it's good you're skeptical of me but it looks like you're looking for ways to reject things in loose change & whatnot. i just ask that you don't trust the government anymore then you trust me

Do you understand how stupid this sounds to me? Your loose change nonsense sounds every bit as silly as that titanic video.

Think about it, the loose change "fishy things" are about as substantial as ice being too weak to sink a ship. Then taking that false logic and somehow equating it to mean that there is a massive government cover-up.

Many of the "experts" quoted in the Loose Change video aren't even talking about their professional specialty at all. But for a casual viewer of the video, it sounds compelling because you don't know that "expert" Ken Byers is a water-damage consultant, and has no credentials in structural steel.

You can take any event in history and come up with a load of conspiracy shit. There's nothing particularly compelling about this one that makes it any better than the titanic video.

Last edited:
You state that aircraft could not bring down the WTC buildings alone, but there is plenty of evidence to indicate that the subsequent fires and weakening of the steel structure is what caused the collapse.

No there's not.. Also you never replied to the many points I made. Like why the smaller WTC towers were still standing.

Otherwise, you must prove that the aircraft and subsequent fires and weakening of steel structures are not responsible. In other words, you must show it to be impossible - and you will not be able to do so.

And you must show that it's possible, but you don't. so if neither of us can prove that, why do you feel so strongly about the governments official story?

Good for you that you pay attention to criticisms of Alex Jones. However, the issue here is whether you actually take them as seriously as you do Jones. I doubt it. Characterizing all criticism as merely being "generalizations" would indicate that you are looking to minimize what you think of those criticisms.

Yes i do, but there was no convincing criticism. Go look for yourself. And no i wasn't looking to minimize them, try to proof that Alex Jones purposely lies.

As for the "government" responding to your hero, this would indicate that your underlying presumption regarding government is that it is some sort of singular force or conspiratorial closed-shop junta. Of course it isn't, but that does not matter to you. Such a simple fact would be contrary to what you appear to believe in (endless layers of conspiracy and lies, etc).

The media or any government figure never addresses the concerns properly, they refuse to discuss anything to do with 9/11 or any other possible conspiracy. does that make sense to someone who is being honest?

The fact of the matter is that there is no response from anyone in government to the rants of Jones is because there is no point responding to a propagandist who is not really interested in facts or truth (though he and others like him readily advertise otherwise)..

lol are you kidding? you mean all the unanswered questions about 9/11 aren't important? have you actually read anything about it?

As for Al Gore and AGW, I think Al Gore is being undermined by his own errors and by the actual data regarding climate. The point is that the actual facts that contradict his assertions are already out there. This information may not be easy to find, but it is out there in the published literature. So there is not conspiracy. Regardless, the issue of climate is fabulously complicated, and if there are issues regarding the comprehension of such a complex system, it has nothing to do with any inherent conspiracy and much more to do with the complexity of the subject.

It's extremely funny to watch you try and justify Al Gore when it's been proven through Climate-Gate that GW is a huge fraud. It's funny that you still believe in Global Warming, the even funnier thing is that i am 100% sure that your days of believing Global Warming are numbered. keep believing. And that published information was all based off manipulated data. When that information was leaked they made the mistake of admitting someone stole their data, so don't come and say "that leaked information could of been made up by a conspiracy theorist".

As for the people you collectively refer to as being gullible, you appear to disparage them because they don't share your views. That's hardly a valid observation of anything mildly useful or illuminating.

No, you just refuse to consider it and do further research and would rather believe something published based on information that was covered up and later proven to have been manipulated.

Do you understand how stupid this sounds to me? Your loose change nonsense sounds every bit as silly as that titanic video.

Except Loose Change was based on facts and real questions rather then a video that was obviously making fun of Loose Change.

Think about it, the loose change "fishy things" are about as substantial as ice being too weak to sink a ship. Then taking that false logic and somehow equating it to mean that there is a massive government cover-up.

But what makes you jump to the conclusion that it's false logic? Ok so i'm no engineer who can prove it, but you guys accused me of not being skeptical of this enough yet you guys at the same time making that point, you guys aren't skeptical, you just rejected it and gave into the government report. And i stated many times and SAYING IT AGAIN. i'm not asking you to believe that i'm saying, i'm just asking that you don't give into the government report. Yet you insist on doing so.. Right? you're rejected it as paranoia and therefor you believe in the official story just because it's official and you believe anything the government wants you to believe. So yes, you guys are gullible. Although the sources i gave you aren't quite bullet proof, the government story in no way is more convincing unless you just believe it because you trust them. All i'm asking is that you be skeptical of that!

Many of the "experts" quoted in the Loose Change video aren't even talking about their professional specialty at all. But for a casual viewer of the video, it sounds compelling because you don't know that "expert" Ken Byers is a water-damage consultant, and has no credentials in structural steel.

Then look it up for yourself and see..

you can take any event in history and come up with a load of conspiracy shit. There's nothing particularly compelling about this one that makes it any better than the titanic video.

Not if you look past some of the things in the video and did some research.

It goes way past that if you look at the unanswered questions about 9/11. Also you keep dodging points that i make to generalize about how the videos alone proof nothing, which it doesn't but it's not about the videos. Also lets not forget and i'll say this again because you guys keep ignoring it.. And that is that i'm NOT asking you guys to believe me or Loose Change Etc. i'm just asking that you guys don't automatically believe the official story. Why are you guys so critical of the stuff i have to say, and then you accuse me of not being skeptical enough, then you go ahead and reject it completely and go ahead and believe the official stories and reports put out? You never actually said you do, but you imply it and say that this conspiracy stuff is all paranoia which implies that you do believe the official stories and reports, right? please tell me your at least skeptical.

And yes i don't believe the official story, but that's because it's complete BS and i know that. You guys need to do some more research and open your minds so you're at least able to consider that it's possible that the government is corrupt rather then being conditioned to believe a report just because it's official. It's people like you who are going to cause the freedoms that our forefathers fought slowly get taken away.

Last edited:
It's extremely funny to watch you try and justify Al Gore when it's been proven through Climate-Gate that GW is a huge fraud. It's funny that you still believe in Global Warming, the even funnier thing is that i am 100% sure that your days of believing Global Warming are numbered. keep believing. And that published information was all based off manipulated data. When that information was leaked they made the mistake of admitting someone stole their data, so don't come and say "that leaked information could of been made up by a conspiracy theorist".

Actually Kamiux, what is by far funnier is that you totally missed the first sentence of mine that you quoted. You assume so much that you miss the obvious - which says plenty about how you opt to view the world.

You've provided no primary evidence for any of your assertions regarding 9/11 - other than to cite conspiracy theorists like Jones. Understand this: questions are not evidence. In science (and in any type of investigation) the aim is to ask a good research question. You simply confuse your questions for an absence of answers - or worse - you confuse your question for being an answer.

Odd that you would demand absolute certainty from others, but completely fail to provide any validated certainty for your assertions.

Danish Scientist on TV: Nano-thermite Behind Collapse of WTC Buildings on 9/11, Not Planes
http://uncensored.co.nz/2009/04/12/...t-nano-thermite-found-in-the-dust-at-the-wtc/

Alex Jones talks with Professor Niels Harrit-nano thermite WTC7 3/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0a6LsM5Ocg

Thermite and the WTC Collapses
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/thermite.htm?q=thermite.htm

Prof. Steven E. Jones about thermite melting WTC-steel
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?do...mfCSS_utGNnm-AbRj4jmAg&q=prof+jones+thermite#

NIST kept changing their stories, then outright lied:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=5927

Firefighters for 911 Truth:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=8110

911 Whistleblowers Guide:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=8104

911 Blueprint for Truth AIA Architects:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7057

There is no way this many professional groups (and individuals) would be forming if the official 911 Story was true. The majority of Americans, Canadians and people around the world don't believe the 911 Official Story. If you do believe it, then you are in the minority and obviously haven't done any research on the matter! Think about it! (Referring to the people who believe the nonsense 911 Official Story (aka lies)).

Katimux, it has nothing to do with official story versus non-official story.

It's just basic logic: the simplest theory is usually the correct theory.

Any convoluted conspiracy involving missiles, fake phone calls, secret government agencies installing explosives in buildings when nobody is looking, they're all ridiculously complex.

The majority of Americans, Canadians and people around the world don't believe the 911 Official Story. If you do believe it, then you are in the minority and obviously haven't done any research on the matter!
Do you have statistical evidence of this?

I'm willing to believe we don't have all the information, and that there's more to 9/11 than meets the eye. But that's a lot different than believing that the US Government or Israel actually planned it and carried it out.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head.

[video=youtube;6pDyB9BcKsA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pDyB9BcKsA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back