News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 398     0 

Saks Fifth Avenue Flagship (Queen & Yonge)

Food hall is a good idea. it will bring people in who normally wouldn't set foot in a Saks.

The Food Hall is the best part of Harrods. It's a beautiful place to explore and the food is so well displayed. I would be overjoyed if they had something even close to that standard. (especially in the decor)

The Food Hall is the best part of Harrods.

That's a backhanded compliment, but it is the best part of that store. Nonetheless, it's pretty overrated. If they're going to be name-dropping traditional London food halls, HBC should be emulating Fortnum & Mason and Selfridges, although I guess they mention Harrods because it isn't controlled by the Westons.

KaDeWe in Berlin also has an exemplary food hall.

Was also very impressive for its range of products, but not quite as opulent. In the end though, security told me photographs in KaDeWe were verboten.

Nothing preventing them from putting up towers over the existing structure? For super tall project? Thanks for the laugh. You are light years out of your league.

Don't call me sweetie.

No supertall here but i like the concept......haha, please build this:cool:
http://www.gc-architects.com/highrise/conceptproject.html#sthash.IpMtu7x8.dpbs

Bay + Queen West
Bay St. + Queen St. W.
1000 dwelling units

45 storeys
residential integration
project status:
concept

Dont know how serious they are about building overtop, but maybe this can go back to Projects and Construction

Last edited:
How old is that proposal/rendering? It would have to be over 2 years old now with Addition Elle long gone and the Dineen Building restored

Back