News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 438     0 

Rob Ford's Transit plan

His position is that he would fund his plan by cancelling Transit City (i.e. Eglinton Line) and the Viva BRT in York Region.

I don't think he's said much more about his plans after the province came out and said the money they've committed for Transit City is for Transit City and not subject to be switched to the new mayor's thought of the day. They'd be willing to talk to the new mayor about other plans and how they might be funded, but the TC money is either going to TC or isn't going to Toronto.

I don't think he's said much more about his plans after the province came out and said the money they've committed for Transit City is for Transit City and not subject to be switched to the new mayor's thought of the day. They'd be willing to talk to the new mayor about other plans and how they might be funded, but the TC money is either going to TC or isn't going to Toronto.

But isn't Rob Ford going to be the Great and All Powerful Wizard of Toronto. Can't he do everything. Just don't pay attention to the insignificant man behind the curtain.

Back