215     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 870     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 547     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stintz should be ashamed of herself. I never thought that much of her at the best of times, but she's really come out of the closet as an opportunistic lightweight in recent weeks, hasn't she? And a particularly feather-brained, empty-headed one, at that. I truly hope she suffers an electoral defeat that's utterly crushing and humiliating come October. At this point, I loathe her almost as much as Ford's freak show...which she's just merrily, recklessly leapt aboard without a second thought. And after all the crap he's pulled against her specifically. Fucking idiot.

Yep. If Stintz is trying to promote that she's Rofo Lite, I'd say mission accomplished. The same amount of shamelessness, opportunism, and idiocy, but in a more compact package and no lingering criminal scandal that some people don't like. But if you do, well Stintz will be happy to oblige to talk with criminals that she may know of. I think she has Rofo on her Rolodex. After all Sunflowers always seeks the most spotlight and thrives on manure fertilizer too. Yay go team sunflowers!

As for Il Douche, I gotta keep telling myself Hudak's attempt to run as a Tea Party-style extremist went down in flames, and I simply can't believe the Ford Brothers' Travelling Circus & Tabloid Reality Show will fare any better. Especially after people know what they'd be getting this time. And yet, and yet...It was a split vote and unappealing rival candidates that allowed Mayor Assclown to slither into City Hall 4 years ago, and history appears to be repeating itself in that vein.

Yep again. I am worried that team Rodofo may go to the scorched earth plan when they can no longer deny their numbers are not moving. But they may still have a chance if they just split the field and lower the voter turnouts by any means necessary. Disgust, disengangement, intimidation, whatever. Something something Chicago style Kuwait you've been warned.

Last edited:
View attachment 30635

Looks like they have reached an understanding.

I've been convinced of this since the day she went to his office and later claimed that Jam-gate was "settled".

The RFMG people said that she came out looking like she'd seen a ghost and that she had forgotten her purse. Since then she's gone out of her way to be with him. I mean, she went to Ford Fest FFS.

The Fords don't make offers, they make threats.

Having said that, she is a Category 5 moron so who knows.

It would be in his interest for her to stay in until October. But if she endorses him, he can say "Look, even the woman I said I'd love to jam is endorsing me." The who thing stinks bad and I'd dearly love to know the real story.

As a Shadow Camping Manager, I suggest that be Plan B.

Plan A would be to convince Stintz to Fight The Good Fight to the Oct 27 end. Step up and campaign hard. Then offer to heavily $ fund her campaign.

Consider that with single-digit support, Stintz’s voters may be voting for her as the candidate, and perhaps don’t support Ford because they’d be with him already. Besides, if they’ll not support Ford, why waste too many resources trying to convert them?

If Ford were to split the opposition as much as possible, it would be in his interest to keep Stintz, Soknacki, in the race right up to Oct 27. Even add some fringe candidates who are moderately popular, and they might even make distracting noises in the media.

Imagine walking into Rofo’s office, all jam-jar like, and being told he’s put $1M in your camping account by Western Union cash transfer. I’d go pale too.

You have all the machinations of the 'Evil Genius' mind down pat. But with all due respect, Mr. Harper, shouldn't you be fronting for petroleu....er...running the econom...ummmm....nation?

To be fair to Stintz, though she's seemed much more favourable to Ford than usual lately, she also contributed a number of highly critical quotes to Daniel Dale's article today.

Yeah, but JimmiT was saying Sandro was leaning on his brother....may be some truth to it.
At the minimum, McRobb is an attention seeking idiot. But she has been in contact with Lisi...who knows.

She was tweeting some not so nice stuff at Jimmi/Ruffell, she took it off this morning and is now claiming it wasn't her. Attention seeking.

I'd say the first time she decided to really insert herself in the drama was when she decided to drive the 'Lade waaay wasted. That's not that different from coming to dinner and falling face down in the gravy. Or crashing on the dock.

Wonder if she was listening to The Pretenders' Brass in Pocket on classic FM? ... CICZ-FM 104.1 from Midland calls itself "The Dock"...

She was asking for info about Hope Place just before she went off on Jimmi. It's in Milton and it's not inconceivable she stopped off somewhere in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back