5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 721     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn I saw or heard RoFo make a reference to his lateness to CH being due to sleeping off hangovers. I thought it was in the Wormtongue "interview", but (having taken Gravol and) listened to it again, there's no admission. Can anyone point me to a direct quote from RoFo that he missed work due to hangovers and sleeping it off?

(Obvious motive: protest sign with pic of city staffer with head down on desk, RoFo's quote below of "Fire Him and his Manager!" -- beside pic of RoFo with quote of sleeping on taxpayers' salary, and "Fire yourself! Resign Now!")

So Ford "broke things" and got into arguments with other patients. Crap, he sounds like my teenaged son. I do get that rehab sucks and all, but I've undergone my own "group therapy" etc for other reasons and generally the moderator will shut you up or have you take a time out before it gets to that point. Mind you, it wasn't rehab, so may be different.

Maybe the moderator was scared. I'm really glad The Star investigated this. Once again, Joe looks like a fool.

I could have sworn I saw or heard RoFo make a reference to his lateness to CH being due to sleeping off hangovers. I thought it was in the Wormtongue "interview", but (having taken Gravol and) listened to it again, there's no admission. Can anyone point me to a direct quote from RoFo that he missed work due to hangovers and sleeping it off?

(Obvious motive: protest sign with pic of city staffer with head down on desk, RoFo's quote below of "Fire Him and his Manager!" -- beside pic of RoFo with quote of sleeping on taxpayers' salary, and "Fire yourself! Resign Now!")

yeah, while I can't find it, Ford definitely made mention of showing up hungover. So much for his best attendance ever etc.

This man needs to resign before he ends up in hospital and/or dead.

Saw that too. There was one reply from Fordfacts.ca suggesting perhaps she should lay off twit-tering for the night.

This one strikes me as kinda funny.

https://twitter.com/leeeee34/status/486741869892628480

" Someone please@help@robford "

Does that mean:

-someone please help rob ford.

Or

- Someone please! Help! Rob Ford! <--- (like you would in case of a fire, or any other severe emergency).

Eats shoots and leaves.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2014/07/03/21783376.html

I googled Rob Ford Hungover and there it was!

This is as close as I recall:

“I am not hung over anymore in the mornings,†he said with a laugh Thursday night. “I can get to the gym at 7 a.m. and then get into work early.â€

This, he admits, was not the case when in the year or so before he finally came to the realization, “I was an alcoholic and had problems.â€

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/03/rob-ford-looks-like-a-new-man----but-is-hee

Oooh I like that one! There is so much hypocritical stuff that's been said and done that needs to be called out, that hasn't been yet.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2014/07/03/21783376.html

Doug Ford's official website (http://dougford.ca/) has been broken since the beginning of the year, and before that it was mocked for being out of date and generally worthless.

Of course, it's just another symptom of the greater disease, but probably one of the easiest to fix, that is if he was at all interested in the people he is supposedly serving.

And hopefully it reduces Mikey's chances in October.

Does Doug do any work for his own ward? Everything I hear about him in council is in regards to him defending Rob/Rob's position on something. And wow, does his voice get high and whiny.

i finally watched donovan on ctv (http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=394927&playlistId=1.1905405&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1), and when he gets to the part about leeanne being kicked out, he really makes it sound like rob was involved in the reason. he says something to the effect of... someone else in the program was asked to leave completely and was banned from the property, while ford got to stay.

I didn't get that impression. I felt he was saying that another unruly client was asked to leave, while unruly RF got to stay, regardless of his behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back