75     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 326     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just couldn't bring himself to stand up like everyone else and applaud, could he?

What is with this man?

World Pride was a tremendous success ... bringing big bucks to our city.

Apparently, that doesn't matter to him.

I can't wait until he's gone.

what matters to him is the dog whistle politics involved in staying seated. sadly there are a not insignificant number of Torontonians who are happy that he stayed put, who would have felt that Rob was selling out if he joined the standing ovation. it's called playing to the base, and he's good at it.

I called her a stupid hack yesterday when she replied to one of my posts on the Eglinton story on The Sun webpage and she got me kicked off the site. When you look at the crap posted on there it is really pathetic of her and it is fair to assume she does not understand what VPN servers are....stupid cow.

Sorry you had to engage with her, but I had to look up what VPN servers were. It was written in geek-speak and, ummm, well...moo??

what matters to him is the dog whistle politics involved in staying seated. sadly there are a not insignificant number of Torontonians who are happy that he stayed put, who would have felt that Rob was selling out if he joined the standing ovation. it's called playing to the base, and he's good at it.

the funny thing is... I wouldn't have even seen it as applauding WorldPride or gay pride parades; I would have just seen it as applauding the hard work of organizers and volunteers to put on a successful and profitable event in our city -- whatever that event might be.

How wonderful it would be to have KWT as Mayor, Kathleen Wynne as Premier and Scott Bryson as Prime Minister. Do you think RoDoFo would explode? Heh.

1690008_798069206879785_947900638_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/761221107014106432_13711726

Attachments

• 1690008_798069206879785_947900638_n.jpg
    1690008_798069206879785_947900638_n.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 854
the funny thing is... I wouldn't have even seen it as applauding WorldPride or gay pride parades; I would have just seen it as applauding the hard work of organizers and volunteers to put on a successful and profitable event in our city -- whatever that event might be.

I agree, and am disappointed ( again ) by our MINO.

No one would've noticed if he HAD applauded Pride and Kristyn Wong-Tam.

And that's the point.

ATTENTION is his drug.

He just couldn't bring himself to stand up like everyone else and applaud, could he?

What is with this man?

World Pride was a tremendous success ... bringing big bucks to our city.

Apparently, that doesn't matter to him.

I can't wait until he's gone.

I agree.

Omg, I am dying at this hilarious twitter exchange:

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 5 hrs
Rob Ford apologizes for robocalling Paul Ainslie's ward, Doug Ford gets into shouting match with council http://ow.ly/yYMRO #TOpoli

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 5 hrs
@reporterdonpeat. What are we going to do without these guys?

al shulman ‏@shuldawg 5 hrs
@joe_warmington @reporterdonpeat don will cover the next mayor and you will sweep the floors at deco labels and tags. That's what.

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 4 hrs
@shuldawg thx. Honest work. How about you? What greatness can we expect?

al shulman ‏@shuldawg 4 hrs
@joe_warmington one solid tweet every 6 months or so.

Rob Ford's Rehab Buddy
LeeAnne McRobb met Toronto Mayor Rob Ford in rehab in Muskoka and became friends.

http://video.stcatharinesstandard.c...lash-news/rob-fords-rehab-buddy/3667228513001

i've already watched it 3 times now. i wish there was a transcript...

So she didn't smuggle drugs into GreeneStone for Robbie, she didn't refute parking the SUV at the back of the "nature walk", the Sun made sure they asked a specific question away from the facts. The answer to the Lisi question was a yes, but why not follow up with questions about the SUV, or her travels with Robbie? Oh... who gets kicked out of a program because someone cracks up your car?

What was up with the licking of the lips?

And so much about confidentiality at the well-hab... I can say it is a lame answer to the Star article.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back