173     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 473     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.2K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off to talk about the story of the morning, of course it's a worthy story. Only a person with NO journalistic integrity would see a story concerning a sitting mayor who refuses to resign who tells tall tails of his "amazing" rehab stay and hear from a source that reality is different than his story and NOT go with the story? Of course has-been Christie Blatchford on John Moore show criticized The Star (like she does EVERY TIME they break a story) because the only story worth talking about is those decade old story she still goes on and on about (Hey did you hear about Caledonia)

Fords and their enablers always play the victim, remember the "cut the weight" challenge. He made it a issue about his weight, he the one who says he is eating healthy, and when he doesn't lose weight and the Star showed he was still eating junk food the Fordites all start screaming "Why are you picking on him, it's private!"

The funny thing is that Ford keeps bringing this upon themselves. The whole crack story really went out of control because he lied about being drunk at a function and acted like a tough on drugs hypocrite. Which caused people inside the city drug world to get fed up with him and come out with the crack video. If he was honest about his drinking, the reporters and pissed off associated probably wouldn't have pushed so hard to find out.

I bet the same thing happened here. Ford like he always does grandstand about "being a leader" in rehab and it was being awesome. Somebody on the inside thought "What an egotistical lying SOB" "Here's what really happened" If Ford acted humble just once in his g-damned life, there probably wouldn't be any motivation for somebody on the inside to tell the true story.

What are your thoughts about the picture she tweeted of a sweaty Rob Ford and this young kid?

Haven't got any, I'm afraid. Still working on my doctorate in Armchair Psychology. I checked The Twitter too.

Also, my settings say I can see photos, but I'm only getting a page icon. I just thought my specs were dirty, but maybe somebody knows how to turn on images again?

Haven't got any, I'm afraid. Still working on my doctorate in Armchair Psychology. I checked The Twitter too.

Also, my settings say I can see photos, but I'm only getting a page icon. I just thought my specs were dirty, but maybe somebody knows how to turn on images again?

Here's the pic.

Attachments

• BrjVotUCUAQoH7H.jpg
    BrjVotUCUAQoH7H.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 633
I'm naive enough that I'd be shocked if someone wasn't already using this as free development material for a film or mini-series. No need for actors to workshop any of the roles. Just watch the videos. As for screenwriting, go back a few hundred pages in this thread and follow the narrative. It almost writes itself..

I know I am. Turning shit into gold, yar!

Here's the pic.

Thanks for that. I'm kinda stumped.

All it tells me is that she's been out with him socially somewhere public. It's hot outside on this evening. There's some camera red-eye, but I wouldn't say RoFo was particularly high in this photo. Maybe the significance of Leeee posting someone else's selfie is that her, erm, audience may know the kid and not just Rob?

Either that, or it was Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with the hatchet. :confused:

Looks like @leeeee34 deleted some of her drunken posts from last night....if this is genuinely coming from McRobb, I smell trouble for Rob Ford down the line. She seems unwell.

One deleted post just said sexxxxxxz!

Quite profound, yes?

Thanks for that. I'm kinda stumped.

All it tells me is that she's been out with him socially somewhere public.

My buddy in MacTier gave me the dirt on her before the press had it, which I posted here.

Her history is one of the drunken town tramp that chases married guys with money. He saw her often enough in social situations to know her full story. Her parents own the Marina there and at a wine and cheese event she got so hammered she passed out on the dock and no one gave it a second thought, that's "typical Leeanne". She was also present when a local died of a cocaine overdose about 7-9 years ago, many locals are extremely pissed off at her because she trolls bars and anyone with $ will be offered oral services. She's been central to at least 4 ruined marriages that my friend knows at least one of the spouses.

She continued her trampish ways while married and doesn't have full time custody of her child. She is now divorced.

As soon as I get more info I'll post it.

I've asked my buddy what he thinks will happen and he said "she'll get really fucked up, make some stupid comments or threats and then be all crying sorry".

Can anyone defend Doug's use of 'ironic'?

Doug own words can defend Doug's use of 'Ironic'.

You can choose from the following list, or a combination.
Because folks, (dramatic pause) this is how democracy and politics works.

- Do you not understand english? (Should be said to anyone with a foreign sounding last name, look, or just plain Un-Canadian. Likely a jihadist.)

- Why don't you sit down and be quiet. (Preferably uttered to the women folk, and with one arm raised in a back hand like gesture.)

- What goes around, comes around. (Must be said within choking distance.)

- Folks and Friends! Get a life, and go to hell!

- Hover menacingly above your desk. Or get into an elevator with just you, him, and a sincere apology. Are we clear here? *Cracks knuckle*

- Demonstrate the Ford generosity of spirit and wealth to the community. Here's one undeniable proof and footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUw-qRihn7k

- Edited addition bonus: This town needs an enema. Top to bottom.

Last edited:
Official Opening of Corktown Common is TOMORROW at 10am. "All three levels of government" are supposed to be there. Will Ford represent the City. Will there be shouts of "Resign"?

I really doubt Robbo will be at Corktown Common tomorrow, after he and Drug (and some other cllrs) spent much of yesterday emitting high pitched whines about the cost of every pebble at Sugar Beach and complaining that Waterfront Toronto is a colossal nest of sunshine list ne'er-do-wells/consulting fees/rocks from Kwee-bec and pink umbrellas/can't see it from the Gardiner/wasted $1.5 billion with NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOLKS/yada yada.

One deleted post just said sexxxxxxz!

Quite profound, yes?

Saw that too. There was one reply from Fordfacts.ca suggesting perhaps she should lay off twit-tering for the night.

This one strikes me as kinda funny.

https://twitter.com/leeeee34/status/486741869892628480

" Someone please@help@robford "

Does that mean:

-someone please help rob ford.

Or

- Someone please! Help! Rob Ford! <--- (like you would in case of a fire, or any other severe emergency).

My buddy in MacTier gave me the dirt on her before the press had it, which I posted here.

Her history is one of the drunken town tramp that chases married guys with money. He saw her often enough in social situations to know her full story. Her parents own the Marina there and at a wine and cheese event she got so hammered she passed out on the dock and no one gave it a second thought, that's "typical Leeanne". She was also present when a local died of a cocaine overdose about 7-9 years ago, many locals are extremely pissed off at her because she trolls bars and anyone with $ will be offered oral services. She's been central to at least 4 ruined marriages that my friend knows at least one of the spouses.

She continued her trampish ways while married and doesn't have full time custody of her child. She is now divorced.

As soon as I get more info I'll post it.

I've asked my buddy what he thinks will happen and he said "she'll get really fucked up, make some stupid comments or threats and then be all crying sorry".

I remember your earlier posts. (Yummy stuff. Almost as good as those Doug Ford brownies.) Sounds pretty histrionic to me. But whadda wino?

Sexxxxxxxz tells me more than the photo. Too much Frödian thinking, I guess.

ETA: "someone please help rob ford" -- well, it depends on how you define "help". But I say, that's just it. Many have been trying in their own special way, but results have been poor to say the least.

Last edited:

My observations are similar (was in for most of the afternoon). Rob looked detached and vacant, as always, but there was a lot less of that two-handed sippy-cup slurping and ants-in-the-pants squirming than usual. He didn't wander round the councillors for good and evil either. (A pharmacological assist?)

Doug on the other hand, after his late morning constitutional outburst, was Mr Happy most of the afternoon, sitting back, chatting with councillors, smiling broadly enough to let out the succubus within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back