146     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 275     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 523     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they did. Maloney and a couple of others voted against, but once again the Fords voted in favour.

I believe they also voted to seek the council of a criminal lawyer to look at whether any criminal charges should be pursued (correct me if I'm wrong; I was listening to the session on my phone)

Sort of - they voted to retain a lawyer to determine whether to refer the matter to police. Which makes absolutely no sense to me. The police determine whether there are grounds to lay charges or not. Give them the report and let them decide. As a criminal lawyer, I don't see the point in retaining a criminal lawyer.

Looks like @leeeee34 deleted some of her drunken posts from last night....if this is genuinely coming from McRobb, I smell trouble for Rob Ford down the line. She seems unwell.

Looks like @leeeee34 deleted some of her drunken posts from last night....if this is genuinely coming from McRobb, I smell trouble for Rob Ford down the line. She seems unwell.

I smell it too. Histrionic personality traits, and a whole lotta juice.
(Do not shake well before using. Kaboomish.)

And way less than a single day's shoot on episodic dramedic televisual entertainment which, let's face it, "it's The Ford Show" has become for many.

So, bargain? With his bidnizz experience, Doug would likely argue such.

I'm naive enough that I'd be shocked if someone wasn't already using this as free development material for a film or mini-series. No need for actors to workshop any of the roles. Just watch the videos. As for screenwriting, go back a few hundred pages in this thread and follow the narrative. It almost writes itself.

And yeah, the BrosFo have saved Toronto money yet again. Why pay to promote people city around the world, when Jimmy Kimmel, Jon Stewart and even commuter train papers all over the world do it for free?

Ford: Strong like bull. Smart like tractor.

Last edited:
I'm naive enough that I'd be shocked if someone wasn't already using this as free development material for a film or mini-series. No need for actors to workshop any of the roles. Just watch the videos. As for screenwriting, go back a few hundred pages in this thread and follow the narrative. It almost writes itself.

And yeah, the BrosFo have saved Toronto money yet again. Why pay to promote people city around the world, when Jimmy Kimmel, Jon Stewart and even commuter train papers all over the world do it for free?

Ford: Strong like bull. Smart like tractor.

Damn you Lamport, I had forgotten that song, and for good reason. I feel so old.:eek:

Trouble as in divorce lawyers will have a field day. Notice how rofo wouldn't comment about LM! If lawyers can link the two of them, wifey can make a good case!

This could be theeee most political domestic situation everrrr! Folks!

re the missing Escalade plates, my guess is they were removed at some point so people (including cops?) wouldn't realize someone was driving his truck around cottage country packed with contraband.

I bet they were in the truck and she showed them to the cops who stopped her.

Sort of - they voted to retain a lawyer to determine whether to refer the matter to police. Which makes absolutely no sense to me. The police determine whether there are grounds to lay charges or not. Give them the report and let them decide. As a criminal lawyer, I don't see the point in retaining a criminal lawyer.

No offense, but that's why you're not the top criminal lawyer in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back