715     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 'rehab' is a joke:

"REHAB IS AMAZING'

I am too furious for words. On so many levels. This has really pushed me over the edge, both as a citizen of the city, and as somebody who knows all too well what rehab is really all about, and how hard it really is. This asshole is making a farce of the city, of the citizens, and of the horrible disease that addiction really is.

I read that article and almost threw my phone off my terrace when Rob says that alcohol is the worst because it makes you do and say things you normally wouldn't. Fucking rubbish excuse for his racist, mysoginistic, ignorant, and hateful self. I think I hate this man.

I read that article and almost threw my phone off my terrace when Rob says that alcohol is the worst because it makes you do and say things you normally wouldn't. Fucking rubbish excuse for his racist, mysoginistic, ignorant, and hateful self. I think I hate this man.

Yup. That got my back up too. Especially when in the article he's also quoted saying that 'it's not an excuse to play the victim'. (when obviously 'playing the victim' of alcohol).

Worth revisiting Shelley Carroll's comment from last week:

“I’m a sloppy version of me when I drink. I don’t become racist. I don’t become a misogynist or a homophobe”.
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/05/01/rob_ford_submits_formal_notice_of_leave.html

So we are supposed to believe that Rob spoke to Doug, DMW and JW yesterday. When my daughter worked at Bellwood, she couldn't use her cell phone at any time at work, not even at lunch in the cafe. That's because the "clients" aren't allowed to have or use their phones. Hmmm, sounds like Rob isn't' at rehab. I'm shocked, just shocked....

hV4Oh6Q.jpg

...?

Way too many weird specific details for him to be telling the truth. "We meet in a group of 8, then a smaller group followed by a meal then some one on one time" There is a captain of industry, a professional athlete and two doctors" etc....

But, if this is all true that Washington Redskins camp sounds pretty crappy.

Oh, for sure he's not in rehab. There's no bloody way. For one, he'd be quite cut off from the outside world...at least for the time being. Then, he wouldn't be laughing it up as if it's some game. Unless he's in some fucked up rehab I've never heard of where they let you carry on whilst trying to teach you the error of your ways. This is complete bullshit. Utter contempt for the city and its citizens. I'd love for him to show up at my work in campaign mode. I'd chew him up, spit him out, and piss on the remains.

Haha rehab is just like losing weight - so easy he had to give up in haste! Just when you think he can't fall lower.

At this rate, I think we might just need a dead pool.

AoD

I should go tell my friend who did 3 years in rehab that she was doing it wrong, because "amazing" is the last word she would use to describe her experience.

Well, if he really doesn't give a shit then I don't either and look forward to being rid of him the hard way: his eventual death.

I'm not sure this "rehab rules!" tack will play with some members of Ford Nation who have dealt with addiction themselves or that of a friend or family member.

Joe is such a sycophant. I'm surprised he can even type with Robbie's council member so firmly lodged in his throat.

Just vile human garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back