4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that this should be brought up, because I was thinking of this yesterday in the context of what has happened since. The reporters did say that the odour was stronger in an area away from Ford's office. I have the knowledge of a gnat when it comes to hvac systems in large buildings, but I was thinking - could it be possible that the ventilation system was carrying it from his office to another area?

In keeping with that teenage boy mentality, he could have been blowing the smoke into a vent.

If they use digital p.o.s. terminals - as most modern businesses do, it wouldn't be easy. We aren't living in the paper receipt days any more and those systems have back-up which of course could not so easily deleted.

I doubt Musik just gave all that food and booze to Ford without somehow trying to write it off as a business expense.
If you add up Musik seemingly providing booze for Ford Fest and covering drinks for Ford and his crew at the club it probably amounts to a bribe in the tens of thousands no?

it took me a while to figure out that "p.o.s." stood for point of sale. I was initially thinking "That seems a little harsh."

omg! rothfl
btw, wrt p.o.s. and fwiw, I have admonished people in the past for using acronyms without posting an faq. Mmw, someone will misunderstand. Imho people should type the whole word.

(I would be challenged to read that back now so here's a guide: http://www.connexin.net/internet-acronyms.html )

The Ford Family circus

It would be cool to see one of those "Billy's Dotted Line Paths" of one of Robbie's "Drunken Stupor Tours". If the little 'Not Me' ghost could be worked in, all the better.

Incidentally, the reported Bieber run-in at Muzik somewhat affirms my speculation that once Ford's "groupie fan base" starts actually *verbalizing* the "crackhead mayor" thing to him, sparks'd fly...

The first sex tape that we heard last year was about a young woman, who could have been under-aged, and RoFo.
There are a lot of young looking women that work at Muzik.
And we know RoFo spends a lot of time in the bathroom there.

Until June 12, 2014:

I do not know this man...

rob_ford_and_tim_hudak.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

From this link:
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford drunkenly derided Progressive Conservative Leader Tim Hudak for showing solidarity with gays and lesbians.

The first sex tape that we heard last year was about a young woman, who could have been under-aged, and RoFo.
I listened to Kevin Donovan's interview today and he mentioned that Ford went into a private area at Muzik with a few "hostesses". Sounds like Rob might have been photographed doing more than crack and coke.

Ford must have been absolutely fuming ( not literally ) when Bieber reportedly disrespected him at Musik, the little twerp.

Must admit, I actually felt a slight twinge of sympathy for the big fella when I read that.

I don't like when outsiders insult "our" mayor. That's our job!

They should do a charity mma fight. Biebers speed and stamina vs robs girth. I think biebs could win if he avoids the takedown in the first minute

The first one I heard about was a teen girl from Dixon talking about how she had sex with Ford but he's not actually in it.

Ford must have been absolutely fuming ( not literally ) when Bieber reportedly disrespected him at Musik, the little twerp.

Must admit, I actually felt a slight twinge of sympathy for the big fella when I read that.

I don't like when outsiders insult "our" mayor. That's our job!

But then look at his reaction:

Bieber: Hey Rob, you got any crack?
RoFo: I don't do crack. Ooh, I'm so angry!
*goes off to bathroom, does crack*

I listened to Kevin Donovan's interview today and he mentioned that Ford went into a private area at Muzik with a few "hostesses". Sounds like Rob might have been photographed doing more than crack and coke.

Sounds like a VIP room?

They should do a charity mma fight. Biebers speed and stamina vs robs girth. I think biebs could win if he avoids the takedown in the first minute

Rob shouldn't have Jabonied the Iron Sheik ( along with so many others ).

The Sheik could have schooled him in the Camel Clutch. :)

I was gonna binge watch season 3. I guess I should skip it?

It has its moments and does some interesting stuff, but the overarching narrative with Brody and the rest takes a wrong turn off a steep cliff. The last few episodes are particularly bad, at least imo.

Might be worth watching, as a fan, to see what you think of it.

I just read Warmington's latest about how Ford Nationals are still campaigning and it was mentioned that the Scarborough office is now open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back