News   Jul 18, 2024
 298     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 729     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank D'Angelo story

I have a great D'Angelo story I heard the other day. A friend of mine is an organizer for the annual Camp Oochigeas Fundraiser at the LCBO Queen's Quay parking lot. During his Steelback Brewery days he was invited to perform a half hour or so with his band complete with back up singers and a brass section. His set was supposed to last thirty minutes but that quickly turned to an hour and continued for almost an hour and a half. With all the media satellite trucks on standby waiting for the LCBO President Bob Peter to present the cheque to the camp staff, D'Angelo continued his set and even told off the stage manager telling him that he was guaranteed an hour. D'Angelo's only break during the set came when he promoted his LP - at an event that was a fundraiser for a camp for children with cancer.

LCBO President Bob Peter was standing by the stage and let out an audible "Who the fuck does this guy think he is?" That event killed his relationship with the LCBO and any attempt to revive his plummeting brewery.

Last edited:
Just watched D'Angelo's Real Gangsters, and it is soul-crushingly bad. Produced, directed, written by and starring Frank D'Angelo, it also features him singing a song he wrote called Dreamer, while the credits thank Forget About It Supper Club, Mamma D's, Pure Genius Water and Teas and Cheetah Power Surge Energy Drink...all his properties, and Toronto Police. One thing provocative is a scene D'Angelo and two gangsters go to a jewellery store and walk out with many expensive watches after simply explaining they weren't paying for them. Provocative because corrupt OPP Sergeant Mike Rutigliano, the one caught on wiretap discussing with then-Assistant Crown attorney Domenic Basile (the current Lisi lawyer) shopping for a judge that would guarantee D'Angelo's sexual assault acquittal, also arranged and attended a meeting in Montreal with members and associates of the Rizzuto Traditional Organized Crime Group, regarding a jewellery store. Oh, and apparently gangsters kill bankers any old spur of the moment to ensure they only charge a tiny rate for laundering cash.

Maybe the shooter took the phone to eliminate any possible connection the shooter had to the victim.
I've waited a long time to say this in the thread...mayhaps!
In the podcast we shared around recently, Dolittle stressed there was no evidence connecting Ford to Smith's murder. But that was emphatically in the context of what the media suspect but don't report about the story. I personally think it much more probable that Ford is connected to Smith's murder than that there were great plumes of noxious crack smoke in City Hall that Saturday night.

Last edited:
Just watched D'Angelo's Real Gangsters, and it is soul-crushingly bad. Produced, directed, written by and starring Frank D'Angelo, it also features him singing a song he wrote called Dreamer, while the credits thank Forget About It Supper Club, Mamma D's, Pure Genius Water and Teas and Cheetah Power Surge Energy Drink...all his properties, and Toronto Police. One thing provocative is a scene D'Angelo and two gangsters go to a jewellery store and walk out with many expensive watches after simply explaining they weren't paying for them. Provocative because corrupt OPP Sergeant Mike Rutigliano, the one caught on wiretap discussing with then-Assistant Crown attorney Domenic Basile (the current Lisi lawyer) shopping for a judge that would guarantee D'Angelo's sexual assault acquittal, also arranged and attended a meeting in Montreal with members and associates of the Rizzuto Traditional Organized Crime Group, regarding a jewellery store. Oh, and apparently gangsters kill bankers any old spur of the moment to ensure they only charge a tiny rate for laundering cash.

Either I am having a serious case of deja vu, or I have entered Ground Hog Day territory. But didn't you post something similar a few days ago?

I've waited a long time to say this in the thread...mayhaps!
In the podcast we shared around recently, Dolittle stressed there was no evidence connecting Ford to Smith's murder. But that was emphatically in the context of what the media suspect but don't report about the story. I personally think it much more probable that Ford is connected to Smith's murder than that there were great plumes of noxious crack smoke in City Hall that Saturday night.[/Q

Frayed around the edges?

Frayed around the edges?
My nerves or the TPS narrative?
And break it to my Grandma, who said "That boy's wild and bad"
Break it to them gently when you tell them that I won't be coming home again
Cause I'm running with a gun and it isn't any fun as a fugitive
Fightin for my life and I don't know if I'll make it alone
Running with a gun and it isn't any fun as a fugitive
God I want to go home
Lord I wish I was home

Just when we think we're out.....he pulls us back in. A second movie....oh the humanity.

TORONTO, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - The start of 2014 has been good cause to celebrate for Frank D'Angelo. His first foray into the film business with Real Gangsters has been one of the most successful movies downloaded on Rogers on Demand in the last 60 days, and a distribution deal is now in place for worldwide distribution including video on demand. Real Gangsters won Best Canadian Film at the Italian Contemporary Film Festival, Best Picture at Action on Film International Film Festival and Best Picture at Movieville International Film Festival in Sarasota. To boot, the album and soundtrack for Real Gangsters titled "Just Give Me One More Moment" continues to climb the charts in Canada and the USA - breaking the Top 20 on the FMQB adult contemporary chart - as it continues to receive great airplay.
On the heels of the success of Real Gangsters, Frank just completed post production of The Big Fat Stone, his second movie with a stellar list of actors for which he wrote, produced, directed and starred. The Big Fat Stone is a modern-day tale about dreams coming true. It tells the story of Edward Rizzo played by Frank D'Angelo, a homeless man who, simply by being at the right place at the right time, gets a chance at a new life. We join Rizzo on his emotional rollercoaster in a story that tugs at heart strings and thrills with drama. We learn that in a single minute, in a single second, with a simple twist of fate, everything can change forever.
The stellar cast of The Big Fat Stone includes Robert Loggia (Academy Award & Emmy nominee; Scarface, Independence Day, Jagged Edge, Big); Nick Mancuso (Under Siege, Ticket to Heaven); Ray Abruzzo (Last Vegas, Sopranos, The Practice); Tony Nardi (Speaking Parts, Bonanno - A Godfather's Story); Tony Rosato (Saturday Night Live, SCTV); John Savage (The Deer Hunter, Hair); Margot Kidder (Superman movies, The Amityville Horror); Jennifer Dale (The Unknown Origin, The Adjuster, Larceny); Michael Paré (Eddie and the Cruisers, Streets of Fire); Art Hindle (Paradise Falls, ENG, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers); Sean McCann (First Do No Harm, Affliction, Tommy Boy), Frank D'Angelo and many other talented actors.
Currently Big Fat Stone is being entered in worldwide film festivals as a distribution deal to bring the movie to theatres is being negotiated.
SOURCE BKCI Entertainment

Just when we think we're out.....he pulls us back in. A second movie....oh the humanity.

TORONTO, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - The start of 2014 has been good cause to celebrate for Frank D'Angelo. His first foray into the film business with Real Gangsters has been one of the most successful movies downloaded on Rogers on Demand in the last 60 days, and a distribution deal is now in place for worldwide distribution including video on demand. Real Gangsters won Best Canadian Film at the Italian Contemporary Film Festival, Best Picture at Action on Film International Film Festival and Best Picture at Movieville International Film Festival in Sarasota. To boot, the album and soundtrack for Real Gangsters titled "Just Give Me One More Moment" continues to climb the charts in Canada and the USA - breaking the Top 20 on the FMQB adult contemporary chart - as it continues to receive great airplay.
On the heels of the success of Real Gangsters, Frank just completed post production of The Big Fat Stone, his second movie with a stellar list of actors for which he wrote, produced, directed and starred. The Big Fat Stone is a modern-day tale about dreams coming true. It tells the story of Edward Rizzo played by Frank D'Angelo, a homeless man who, simply by being at the right place at the right time, gets a chance at a new life. We join Rizzo on his emotional rollercoaster in a story that tugs at heart strings and thrills with drama. We learn that in a single minute, in a single second, with a simple twist of fate, everything can change forever.
The stellar cast of The Big Fat Stone includes Robert Loggia (Academy Award & Emmy nominee; Scarface, Independence Day, Jagged Edge, Big); Nick Mancuso (Under Siege, Ticket to Heaven); Ray Abruzzo (Last Vegas, Sopranos, The Practice); Tony Nardi (Speaking Parts, Bonanno - A Godfather's Story); Tony Rosato (Saturday Night Live, SCTV); John Savage (The Deer Hunter, Hair); Margot Kidder (Superman movies, The Amityville Horror); Jennifer Dale (The Unknown Origin, The Adjuster, Larceny); Michael Paré (Eddie and the Cruisers, Streets of Fire); Art Hindle (Paradise Falls, ENG, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers); Sean McCann (First Do No Harm, Affliction, Tommy Boy), Frank D'Angelo and many other talented actors.
Currently Big Fat Stone is being entered in worldwide film festivals as a distribution deal to bring the movie to theatres is being negotiated.
SOURCE BKCI Entertainment

Practice makes perfect...

Just in case Frank D'A is, in fact, Juiceman, and has used all his crazy businesses to launder money....

mafia cat.jpg
frank d'angleo.jpg

Attachments

• mafia cat.jpg
    mafia cat.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 726
  • frank d'angleo.jpg
    frank d'angleo.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 694
That was pathetic! And when some finally drooped limpidly to the floor, the Fordites stomped on them :confused: That crowd looks pretty dispirited to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back