90     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 823     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 714     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because robbie and douggie are insane. One is a sociopath the other a psychopath.

Hey, what a great way to promote the film industry. Insult a-list stars and admit you know nothing about it.

These two are such a pair of dicks.

my head hurts...D Ford...."Cisco is not coming to town because of the Premier or the Deputy Mayor"....."This adminstration has made the climate for companies to come to town"..Really? the 220M in Povincial grants over 6 years was not incentive...Come on D Ford pick fights you can win....

You know Doug thinks he's pulling out the big guns when he uses a big 50 cent word like "administration". Although "the Rob Ford Administration' sure does sound um, weird.

That's because robbie and douggie are insane. One is a sociopath the other a psychopath.

Hey, what a great way to promote the film industry. Insult a-list stars and admit you know nothing about it.

These two are such a pair of dicks.

Yeah, and good luck suing TMZ for anything they show. As far as I've read, everything TMZ runs is fact and Harvey Levin would probably destroy hotmail lawyer in about 30 seconds.

This should make for more late night material, and not favourable either.

I am DYING at the Kevin Spacey thing. Totally random. It's like two dudes in their basement shooting the shit about god knows what.

ddale8 9:05am via Web
Rob Ford on Kevin Spacey: "I don't watch movies..."

You-Dont-Say.jpg

Attachments

• You-Dont-Say.jpg
    You-Dont-Say.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 407
http://newsroom.cisco.com/press-release-content?type=webcontent&articleId=1362116

Cisco's own press release ignores Ford entirely and includes a quote from Norm Kelly. Fairly certain I remember that it was a Cisco representative that stated that THEY didn't invite Ford to the event intentionally. He can try to take credit all he wants, the company bringing the huge contract is crediting Norm Kelly and Michael Thomspon.

A Cisco source said Mr. Ford played no role in the process and never met with company officials. Rather, the company’s main points of contact were deputy mayor Norm Kelly and city councillor Michael Thompson.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...-four-global-innovation-hubs/article17311981/

I am DYING at the Kevin Spacey thing. Totally random. It's like two dudes in their basement shooting the shit about god knows what.

I'm not sure that it's random... Didn't Spacey diss Ford at the Jimmy Kimmel live show on Oscar night - after Rob showed up (jokingly) a night early? Jackson Prolow also tweeted that Ford was dissing Spacey because he wouldn't take a picture with them. Presumably that's mentioned on the YouTube video as well.

Edited to add: I'm totally not defending the Fords... It's just that I do remember the Spacey connection.

I'm not sure that it's random... Didn't Spacey diss Ford at the Jimmy Kimmel live show on Oscar night - after Rob showed up (jokingly) a night early? Jackson Prolow also tweeted that Ford was dissing Spacey because he wouldn't take a picture with them. Presumably that's mentioned on the YouTube video as well.

Edited to add: I'm totally not defending the Fords... It's just that I do remember the Spacey connection.

Yes, I know...but I mean random as, why make a minute-long video about it? Who cares? What does this have to do with the election?

Yes, I know...but I mean random as, why make a minute-long video about it? Who cares? What does this have to do with the election?
The Ford campaign does not have seasoned political professionals on their team to advise them about what to do and what not to do. Doug Ford is the campaign manager. Therefore, stupid nonsense like this comes out. Also, Kevin Spacey wants to raise your taxes. Attack!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back