News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah some others on twitter getting excited... Keenan & JM McGrath

Hope this is the smiley for today...
2qmpxqt.jpg

Kool_Camel seems to be a very frequent tweeter of pro-Ford and anti-Olivia Chow messages, though; I'm more inclined to think s/he's trolling.

Kool_Camel is one of the newer Ford trolls making the rounds lately. I wouldn't put much stock in any claim made from this account

On the other hand, though, if I were a lawyer I'd be sort of concerned if my already ... erratic ... client suddenly issued a strenuous and apparently pre-emptive denial that he had anything to do with a murder.

As others have pointed out, Hotmail "Lawyer" seems to be every bit as erratic as his main (only?) client. It's like watching Lionel Hutz in action. So, really, who knows?

AS for this pro-Ford troll claiming his hero's about to be arrested, I can't see what there'd be to gain by such a lie. Just stirring up shit for its own sake, maybe?

Kool_Camel seems to be a very frequent tweeter of pro-Ford and anti-Olivia Chow messages, though; I'm more inclined to think s/he's trolling.

S/he's not the only one chirping about it, though.
Only one mentioning a "TPS source" but maybe s/he is picking up the other reporters' tweets and then embellishing and trying to look important.

The budget is so important to Ford that he is huddled with his lawyer as the debate goes on........

Either he doesn't care or it's an urgent lawyer matter

And Ford and lawyer blew past the media to the elevator

Last edited:
S/he's not the only one chirping about it, though.
Only one mentioning a "TPS source" but maybe s/he is picking up the other reporters' tweets and then embellishing and trying to look important.

Kool has made other bogus claims on TOpoli. Likes to stir things up to provoke the anti-Ford crowd. Very unreliable, IMO. Still, very curious events today.

The budget is so important to Ford that he is huddled with his lawyer as the debate goes on........

Either he doesn't care or it's an urgent lawyer matter

And Ford and lawyer blew past the media to the elevator
The offices of the mayor and councillors are wired for sound so they can listen to what's going in the council chambers. But regardless, it is definitely odd that his lawyer is here in the aftermath of Ford's preemptive denials in Warmington's story. Also, Ford looked rather pissed off this morning, getting into a verbal tussle with councillor Thompson, telling him to shut up. Maybe Ford knows the jig is up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back