471     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.2K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
another example...

pjt-mayorslevee-31.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-ford-says-he-has-like-six-condos-in-florida/

Attachments

• pjt-mayorslevee-31.jpg
    pjt-mayorslevee-31.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 438
Yep, that's what I think happened. Maybe they thought they got lucky because someone else took care of their problem for them. Or maybe they knew the shooter's crew had a beef with the Dixon Bloods and they paid them to take care of Smith. Then all of the sudden come May they discover there are other copies and have to scramble.

according to the ITO those guys were discussing selling the video (to Ford) literally one day before Smith was murdered:

March 27, 2013 - (From wiretaps, p. 363-4) 1:16 pm. Siyadin ABDI called Mohamed SIAD to say their "friend" (Rob FORD) was in trouble again, getting kicked out of events for showing up wasted. They then discussed plans to sell the tape: “Remember that day he said that in front of me?†the document quotes Mr. Abdi as saying. SIAD: “Ya, he said I’ll give you $5,000 and a car, WTF is that?†Mr. Siad rejected the offer. He says he intends to meet with the mayor and ask for $150,000. Mr. Abdi counters that the video could be sold to the Star and an unnamed website. When Mr. Siad says he’d rather go to the mayor personally and ask him for “100 or 150,†his friend warns him he’s “putting himself in jeopardy.â€

March 28, 2013 - Around 2:40 am, Anthony Smith and Mohammed Khattak are shot outside he Loki Lounge at 577 King West. Smith (21) died from his injuries, Khattak (19) survived.

Crazy coincidence, but I just don't believe they were talking about a video they did not YET have in their possession. the above conversation, plus the police interview with CTV cameraman Andrew Lawson (6/24/13 interview w/ A. Lawson, p. 80-82) indicating someone was trying to sell him a video in February, really takes A. Smith out of the picture for me. Maybe Smith had that photo outside 15 Windsor on his phone, and maybe something else we haven't seen yet. But Ford & crew had to know that other people had some major stuff on him.

Plus the Apr. 20th episode at "Princess's" house: Liban Siyad saying he won't tolerate threats from Lisi (re Ford's lost cellphone) because he has pictures of Ford "on the pipe". No way they thought everything ended with Smith's death.

One interesting thing to note (not sure if this has been discussed here).

If you look at the people arrested during project traveller, you'll notice a white woman from Mississauga who's around Randy's age was picked up along with her son. She lives in a big, somewhat secluded house. This is the stash house. Guys pay her to keep drugs, guns, etc at her place. Drugs come in through Windsor and make their way to her pad. Then guys from Dixon go out to her place whenever they need a refill.

I wonder how she ended up being chosen for this. How did a woman her age who lives in another city even come to know those Dixon guys?

Is she mentioned in the ITO? (I don't have access to it at the moment).

Last edited:
Yes, but Ford & Co. claim to have been stuck in the freight elevator, so I don't think that's relevant, unless the guest snuck out the back way.

Not sure if it's been verified, but I've just heard that the ballroom where the luncheon was held is one floor BELOW street level. Ford could also have taken an escalator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back