2.5K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 664     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
In just livid. Racially abusing a cabbie. Drunk driving. Why aren't the admissions of drunk driving getting more press? Any one of us could have been killed by this reckless asshole. Towhey and co should go to the wall for not telling the public sooner.

In just livid. Racially abusing a cabbie. Drunk driving. Why aren't the admissions of drunk driving getting more press? Any one of us could have been killed by this reckless asshole. Towhey and co should go to the wall for not telling the public sooner.

Going to the wall means making every effort possible. You might mean they should go to the gallows or something like that.

From what I've heard from my source -- Rob Ford has been pulled over by the police, several times, for drunk driving -- and never arrested.

"Mr. Price’s salary is $130,000 a year and the last person who held his job earned $65,000, the document said."
I thought the position of Director of Logistics and Operations was created for Price?

Plus everyone that didn't quit last spring got a really, really, really big raise!

I'm wondering how all the booze, extra money for staffers that would stay, illicit drugs and other sundry items were paid for. Out of Ford's own pocket? Or has any of it been claimed as a city expense? That on top of inappropriate use of city resources. Does use of city property, especially the mayor's office, while blotto bring possible penalties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back