News   May 14, 2024
 437     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 488     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
‏@reporterdonpeat 7s
BREAKING Council will also meet Friday to debate stripping Mayor Rob Ford of the powers to deal with an emergency in the city #TOpoli

The last time we had an emergency (i.e. the downpour in summer), his worship was sitting in his SUV cooling off while everyone else is trying to help each other out. The powers are wasted on him.

AoD

If he's left at home alone he's going to end up getting wheeled out of his basement in a bag. Dude needs to get taken into custody for his own safety.

I'd be fine with him stuck home alone with his dark thoughts, but the danger is that he doesn't seem to like staying at home.

A couple of questions this raises:

1. Why did the Grid remove it? I thought commenters were liable for their own comments (i.e. the Brian Burke situation) not the sites they appear on

2. Why are we just hearing about it now? Did Goldsbie or anyone else try to track this person down and follow up her claims?

And Goldsbie's answers to these two questions:

@goldsbie
@QueenBathurst1 1) I believe [sites] potentially are. 2) Yes, I tried. I had no luck, but someone at another publication did.

Hey all, Long time Lurker first time poster. I just saw this on my facebook newsfeed, and I wanted to know if there was any truth behind this at all?

http://www.journaldemourreal.com/rob-ford-une-troisieme-vi­deo-compromettante/

Here is the translation for it (Its in french)

TORONTO | A third video showing the Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, while drunk and out of control, surfaced yesterday.

""I 'm too hot f ** king . I need ten f ** king minutes to freshen up , " yells the mayor of Toronto on the video clip . The images seem to have been captured on a cell phone . We see Mayor Ford, wearing one garment as a " thung " leave an unhealthy basement and up the stairs and then go talk to people in the street staggering .

"Where is the Dairy Queen here ? " Says Mayor Ford to passersby in the video about two minutes. "I 'm too hot f ** king . I have to go lie down for a banana split on my f ** kin chest , "says Rob Ford .

The mayor apologized for this new prank yesterday morning . "I was really , really drunk ," said he said to justify . Toronto Mayor said he was " very humbled " by these images, but he argued that he had no problem the whole world to see."

Could anyone shed some light on this? or did I fall for a prank?

Hey all, Long time Lurker first time poster. I just saw this on my facebook newsfeed, and I wanted to know if there was any truth behind this at all?

http://www.journaldemourreal.com/rob-ford-une-troisieme-vi­deo-compromettante/

Here is the translation for it (Its in french)

TORONTO | A third video showing the Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, while drunk and out of control, surfaced yesterday.

""I 'm too hot f ** king . I need ten f ** king minutes to freshen up , " yells the mayor of Toronto on the video clip . The images seem to have been captured on a cell phone . We see Mayor Ford, wearing one garment as a " thung " leave an unhealthy basement and up the stairs and then go talk to people in the street staggering .

"Where is the Dairy Queen here ? " Says Mayor Ford to passersby in the video about two minutes. "I 'm too hot f ** king . I have to go lie down for a banana split on my f ** kin chest , "says Rob Ford .

The mayor apologized for this new prank yesterday morning . "I was really , really drunk ," said he said to justify . Toronto Mayor said he was " very humbled " by these images, but he argued that he had no problem the whole world to see."

Could anyone shed some light on this? or did I fall for a prank?

I think that the "Journal de Mourreal" is a satire site.
It has to be, with stuff like this.

@TabathaSouthey: This, on page 162, might cut into the immigrant vote of which the Ford’s so often boast.
BY_pJ1vCEAAqtaj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back