831     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 768     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, Tory was "Ford approved". He probably knows what these people are capable of, and they know where he lives. Still, he is a wuss, and I hope he doesn't run for Mayor :)

I moved to Toronto a little after JT's various runs for political office, so I missed his previous public outings. But if he was anything like he is on air, no wonder the guy never got elected. He's a sap. He just lets so much stuff fall by the wayside, unacknowledged or unchallenged. He may have been good CEO, I don't know. But I'm with you Pink: I hope he doesn't stand for mayor.

Does anyone remember that tweet from Anonymous back in August that seemed to imply the pimp who was gunned down that month (or late July) had a connection to Rob Ford (i.e. Ford being a client)?

It's interesting because at the time there was no mention of a second/third video, and the speculation around this now "second video" or "third video" seems to reference a prostitute.

This one.

robyndoolittle ‏@robyndoolittle 3m
I just received this note from Olivia Gondek: Mayor Ford has never made comments of that nature to me. I was not present at the time the alleged comments were made and I was unaware of them.

robyndoolittle ‏@robyndoolittle 3m
I just received this note from Olivia Gondek: Mayor Ford has never made comments of that nature to me. I was not present at the time the alleged comments were made and I was unaware of them.

Huh.

Because Olivia Gondek is embarrassed that she didn't do anything about it at the time or because someone didn't hear what they thought they heard or because the comments were about someone else (not Gondek)???

So I guess the Bay Street lawyers were wrong about a bombshell involving Doug Ford.... Or is there more to come? Is anyone keeping track of the court dates? What's next?

I moved to Toronto a little after JT's various runs for political office, so I missed his previous public outings. But if he was anything like he is on air, no wonder the guy never got elected. He's a sap. He just lets so much stuff fall by the wayside, unacknowledged or unchallenged. He may have been good CEO, I don't know. But I'm with you Pink: I hope he doesn't stand for mayor.

I agree Tory is a complete sap and I cannot understand why anyone would consider him a formidable Mayoral candidate. As for being a good CEO he only got the job at Rogers because Ted Rogers was a very close friend of the family. If he was any good at running a company he would have moved on to the helm of another major company after he left Rogers instead of doing a radio show on CFRB alongside a bunch of other flunkies. It seems that Tory fails at just about everything he attempts. He started out as a lawyer at his family's prestigious Bay street law firm but that didn't last very long and of course he was a four time loser in politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back