336     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 575     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm wondering if this is all leading to something *really* bizarre, like Rob Ford barricading himself in his office or something.

And, three years ago: we all knew there was something abject about Rob Ford. But did we think it'd all come to *this*?
What do you mean? Harming himself? Or just a psychological meltdown?

hmmmm... randy was in the hospital on sunday, so what did rob really leave for?

Some news outlets reported last night that the mayor’s brother, Randy Ford, had been admitted to Humber River Regional Hospital.

A receptionist in the hospital’s emergency department said that a Randall Ford, aged 51, had left the hospital on Sunday after an eight-hour stay. She did not disclose the reason for Mr. Ford’s hospital visit.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/1...h-early-to-deal-with-urgent-family-emergency/

hmmmm... randy was in the hospital on sunday, so what did rob really leave for?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/1...h-early-to-deal-with-urgent-family-emergency/

glen-murray.jpg

subways.jpg

rob-ford3.jpg

image credits: National Post

And what about that boatload of nuts? Did Ford not know his Bro. was released the day before?
We live in strange times.

It is possible (though unlikely) that the receptionist was mistaken when she said he was released on Sunday.

More likely is that Randy suffered Some Sort of relapse or otherwise needed to be readmitted.Amin's BBM message seems genuine and it makes no sense to order something Go be delivered to a hospital where Randy is no longer staying. This explanation also fits with the abrupt departure, So I'm willing to take this at face value for now, and, obviously, everyone wishes Randy Ford a full and speedy recovery.

There are many other leads to follow at the moment and I'm inclined to give the family its space on this particular issue unless there is some credible claim or evidence that this hospitalization somehow fits into the larger narrative.

subways.jpg

Those "Subway!" signs really have this aura of Ford handing them out to gullible immigrants and old people so they could hold them up on cue. They don't even seem that, uh, "enthused" about what they're doing, probably because they're not all that engaged to the issue, other than the fact that Ford's "engaging" to *them*...

Those "Subway!" signs really have this aura of Ford handing them out to gullible immigrants and old people so they could hold them up on cue. They don't even seem that, uh, "enthused" about what they're doing, probably because they're not all that engaged to the issue, other than the fact that Ford's "engaging" to *them*...

That was my thought as well. The multitude of identical signs with Rob Ford's well-known mantra on them don't exactly scream "spontaneous", do they?

Not to mention the fact that this demographic won't be around to pay for the subways anyways. That one 'younger' lady in the back with her purple sleeve holding up that sign seems to be the only one enjoying the photo-op. The group organizer maybe?

That image is so depressing. These are people who are probably in need of decent transit. We could improve the lives of Scarborough transit riders in Scarborough instantly by increasing bus service and creating bus only lanes. We could also have had an LRT completed within a few years. But Ford is not actually interested in improving transit for these people. Rather than having someone tell them the truth, they've been swindled into supporting a transit plan that will never come to pass. If a Sheppard subway is eventually built, they probably won't be alive to see it completed.

It certainly looks staged, wonder if all those seniors were "rewarded" for going to the meeting. Funny isn't it, how Rob showed up and so did the seniors desperate for transit. Guess I'm cynical about everything involving Rob, I wonder why.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back