News   Jul 16, 2024
 502     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Gawker! Ford Nation, rejoice.

Yeah, Col. Flagg tweeted "Sayanora, motherf*ckers" at the news. With that kind of tone, you'd swear that Gawker blew the whistle on *Flagg*, not Ford--or at least backhandedly and by association wrecked Flagg's family, Flagg's business, Flagg's what have you.

Maybe that'll be his final message once the cops, drug squad, whomever knock on his door--KABOOM, no more Flagg, no more Sports Poster Warehouse, bla bla...

Trump's followers were talking threateningly about media members and I've seen at least one guy on twitter taking pictures of every media member. Reminds me of Jerry filming Ford protesters in council, Graeme photographing anti-Ford people in the audience in one of the early debates and Ford staffers taking pictures of people at the sit-in. The common thread is bullying.

And we all know what happened to Graeme. Sayanora, motherf*cker.

Trump's followers were talking threateningly about media members and I've seen at least one guy on twitter taking pictures of every media member. Reminds me of Jerry filming Ford protesters in council, Graeme photographing anti-Ford people in the audience in one of the early debates and Ford staffers taking pictures of people at the sit-in. The common thread is bullying.

As long as they include the Toronto Sun and Newstalk 1010 in that media members.

Why does this thread still exist? Rob is dead and we're in a new political era. If people think Tory is Ford in a better suit - I do - then can't we move on to his thread and close this one?

That's why it should be renamed "Ford Nation's Toronto" to include Michael & Doug Ford, et al.
"Ford Nation" doesn't exist anymore, Robbie's death was it's knell. It will be interesting what happens if they try the "born again" thing; too messianic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back