252     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 372     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this thread still exist? Rob is dead and we're in a new political era. If people think Tory is Ford in a better suit - I do - then can't we move on to his thread and close this one?

It still exists for the same reason that you still find people wearing Richard Nixon masks for Halloween.

Last edited:
Now there is truly no need to call someone a wh*re on the forum - especially a woman, crossed out or otherwise.

MoD
I disagree, but you are the boss so I edited the comment.

For the record, I don't subscribe to sexism, just contempt for a #&$% that they themselves are willfully selling themselves for attention. This is a forum dedicated to all things Ford, 'nuff said.

Does "The Media" include the internet? Doug's friends at the Sun are in the same boat as the Star, because of the internet. With most people having smartphones, we can all be "The Media". Doug had better actually look around himself.

Ho-hum. Doug, like Flagg, is akin to a wife batterer whose spouse he thought would never have the guts to leave, leaves. And the crack video's like divorce papers.

How much money does he intend to waste?

"Asked about his own political plans, Ford said he’s ruled out a federal run.

“It’s either two things — I’m going to run for the provincial PC party in Etobicoke North or I’m going to run against John Tory,” he said."

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/08/2...rce-in-the-scarborough-rouge-river-byelection
Scary thing is if Tory were to retire or move on Doug might be favoured to win. He's young enough that he'll be around another 15-20 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back