News   Jul 16, 2024
 456     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
um... wow. This article completely fails to note that:
1. Price gave interviews in 2015 that talked about Rob's inebriation and how difficult is was working for him.
2. Following those articles, David Price fell out of favour with Doug Ford. From an article about the gathering after Rob's funeral...​
Further signs it's all about the family and their image.

What do people think about Mikey as a councillor so far? I don't know who else follows him, but he is fairly good at the customer service part of the job. It looks like he does most of the Twitter work himself too.

It's hard to tell, since nothing has really happened since he was elected. Some people are no doubt happy that someone named Ford holds the Ward 2 seat, but his political outlook and tactics are probably different from his uncles', for which other people will be grateful.

Him and Ford both have this thing where they always see themselves as the victims and can never take responsibility for anything. Like even though he has multiple convictions for terrorizing women he always claims that he was the one who was wronged--he was set up; the girls lied; it's a he said she said.

The 'Hey, I'm the real victim here!' shtick is the Fords' SOP.

And when things get hot .. ."we're the victims of a bomb threat!"
AND when things get really, really hot we ship the victim off to Chicago in a private charter plane, which of course flew back with the victim to land in Hamilton. The victim was then carted to several institutions, refused treatment and was sighted at Timmies wearing his jogging attire emerging from the wash/change room in different clothes. The victim's family bought silence by buying an unmentioned amount of 20 dollar Tim cards. Victim remained in hiding until the family found a suitable Spa which would accept a generous fee to put up with the victim's outburst and refusal to attend the program. This was fodder for a reality show.... And no one had to think this stuff up.

Since there's been lots of talk about the ethics of showing the video, here's what CityTV did. They only showed a quick flash of it and said to watch the whole thing go to their website. Cops also weigh in here. They said they went to great lengths investigating Ford etc because they didn't want to be seen as playing favourites. I still thing people deserve a more detailed explanation from Blair.

The bomb threat came up on my Facebook memories the other day. I think it happened the day before Blair threatened to sue Doug.

Watching the crack video I'm pretty sure Elena was in on it. Like she'd talk about doing it with these guys, didn't want it filmed in her house but when she notices buddy taping she goes along with it. See how quick she was to deny he was filming.

Are the wiretaps of her talking to those guys published anywhere? I hear they're pretty funny.

RIP Gawker! Ford Nation, rejoice.
This the briefest I have seen Col. Flagg...
160818-0002.png

It's still ironic that they still don't get how karma has decimated D'Nation.

Attachments

• 160818-0002.png
    160818-0002.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 480
Trump's followers were talking threateningly about media members and I've seen at least one guy on twitter taking pictures of every media member. Reminds me of Jerry filming Ford protesters in council, Graeme photographing anti-Ford people in the audience in one of the early debates and Ford staffers taking pictures of people at the sit-in. The common thread is bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back